Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

3 hours ago, Noelie said:

Save me from going to the archives and tell me how many points we had after 12 games last season with Senor Rafa Benitez in charge.

I know we have 15 points this season after 12 games with Mr. Steve Bruce in charge.:rolleyes:

Tbf he’s done well since you wrote him off

• Haha 1

going to have to reluctantly admit i'm very surprised we've managed to accumulate as many points as we have up to now.

however, to return to type...

he remains a profoundly stupid, morally bankrupt, fat cunt who has hit the jackpot with the defenders at the moment.

it's very unlikely to last.

6 hours ago, Noelie said:

Save me from going to the archives and tell me how many points we had after 12 games last season with Senor Rafa Benitez in charge.

I know we have 15 points this season after 12 games with Mr. Steve Bruce in charge.:rolleyes:

We get it mate. You love Stevie the Bruce.

To give credit where its due our form has really improved since Steve Bruce admitted his own tactics didn't work and that he'd have to revert back to Benitezs style of play.

10 points from 15 available since then where prior to that we'd managed 5 from 21 including getting smashed by Leicester, losing to the team currently rooted to the foot of the table and been knocked out of the cup.

• Like 1

I’m pleased we’re not getting twatted every week, Bruce has been big enough to basically admit he got things wrong at the start of the season. So that’s ok. The freakish scoring run of our very decent group of defenders won’t last though. Then we’ll have to rely on the attacking players finishing off the chances they’re creating....it’ll be a long winter if they can’t start finding the net regularly..

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Noelie said:

Looks like I'm gonna have to go to the archives to get my query answered.:huh:

There’s a website where you can put in the date and it’ll show you the league table at that time. I know what it’s called but I’m not telling you 

• Haha 3

Obviously not, because he is a tosser...

Of course he might deserve credit for what he achieves, but we will see.

But whatever he might achieve and credit he will deserve it won’t justify the actions from the club in the summer.

And it won’t change the fact that Bruce is a tosser.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Like 4

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.

Just another snidey snake in the grass, the cabbage faced cunt.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

you want to give stevie special man cuddles don't you?

Not particularly. 

But if he keeps up it'll be s decent achievent. 

Imagine the meltdown of the those with there bracket firmly up Rafas rusty bullet-hole if he managed to grab a top 10 finish?!?

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Not particularly. 

Imagine the meltdown of the those with there bracket firmly up Rafas rusty bullet-hole if he managed to grab a top 10 finish?!?

This sums up our club now tbh. Staying up is an “achievement”. And staying up is about as good as Bruce will get (fwiw I believe we’ll get relegated by Bruce sooner or later).

If you bother to compare Bruce’s record with Benitez, you might see why some people were interested in Rafa’s “rusty bullet-hole”. Other than his good looks and tidy appearance ofc.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Not particularly. 

Who says Rafa wouldn’t have achieved it after being able to spend over 60m on players?

Those things aren’t really comparable. The only measure is what a manager gets out of the players at his disposal. And while Bruce got a good amount of points so far we have also seen some absolutely shocking performances.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sonatine said:

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.

Just another snidey snake in the grass, the cabbage faced cunt.

Yep, both absolute frauds 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kitman said:

This sums up our club now tbh. Staying up is an “achievement”. And staying up is about as good as Bruce will get (fwiw I believe we’ll get relegated by Bruce sooner or later).

If you bother to compare Bruce’s record with Benitez, you might see why some people were interested in Rafa’s “rusty bullet-hole”. Other than his good looks and tidy appearance ofc.

The irony is he got the club, the fans and the area more than the so-called Geordie manager ever will

• Like 5

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United