Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

13 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Not particularly. 

But if he keeps up it'll be s decent achievent. 

Imagine the meltdown of the those with there bracket firmly up Rafas rusty bullet-hole if he managed to grab a top 10 finish?!?

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....

you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the terminally stupid) appear to be using bruce's relatively reasonable and surprising points haul thus far as a stick to beat newcastle supporters who viewed benitez as a last bastion of hope in a whole world of depressingly unambitious and vindictive mike ashley induced shite.

and you're gloating about it.

bruce might well fluke a top ten finish, he's done it before (just) with the mackems. this however wouldn't make him a good manager as i'm sure our mates down the road would tell you. indeed you need look no further than our very own alan pardew's 5th place finish to see how it's feasible for the footballing planets to miraculously align and produce an anomaly.

bruce isn't an ashley masterstroke to guide us to football utopia.

bruce hasn't been, isn't, nor will he ever be, fit to lace benitez's laces both as a competent manager or indeed a man.

benitez represented hope and progression even under the strangling grip of a cunt like ashley.

bruce represents 17th place finishes and fawning platitudes to an utter peice of human scum. they're well suited to each other mikey and stevie, they're both morally bankrupt.

now...

if you've really needed the glaringly obvious pointed out to you, you're either 

1) thick as fucking pig shit.

2) on a really ill judged wind up.

i'll give you the benefit of doubt and plump for the latter.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The idea that Bruce is somehow an astute manager because he's completely bypassing the midfield so two quick lads can outpace slow full-backs is fucking ridiculous tbh. Let's see how they cope against two defences that aren't as geriatric as West Ham and Bournemouth's. Not to mention when the bizarre purple patch of our defenders scoring is over. People seem to forget that we were a Josh King tap-in away from a draw on Saturday as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....

you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the terminally stupid) appear to be using bruce's relatively reasonable and surprising points haul thus far as a stick to beat newcastle supporters who viewed benitez as a last bastion of hope in a whole world of depressingly unambitious and vindictive mike ashley induced shite.

bruce might well fluke a top ten finish, he's done it before (just) with the mackems. this however wouldn't make him a good manager as i'm sure our mates down the road would tell you. indeed you need look no further than our very own alan pardew's 5th place finish to see how it's feasible for the footballing planets to miraculously align and produce an anomaly.

bruce hasn't been, isn't, nor will he ever be, fit to lace benitez's laces both as a competent manager or indeed a man.

benitez represented hope and progression even under the strangling grip of a cunt like ashley.

bruce represents 17th place finishes and fawning platitudes to an utter peice of human scum. they're well suited to each other mikey and stevie, they're both morally bankrupt.

now...

Take a bow

12 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

now...

Tell me, is your shift-key broken? :huh:

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Is this team / squad better or worse than what Rafa worked with? 

Rondon v Joelinton 

Perez v max 

Given Brewce* has final say on transfers and the money spent who's fault is it if we say last seasons?

*we believe him right? Right?

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

54 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Is this team / squad better or worse than what Rafa worked with? 

Rondon v Joelinton 

Perez v max 

That's a 60 million pound investment v a loan & a 1.8mill squad signing. How many points should we be ahead of where we were last December? Anyone? 🤔

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Take away the goals from the defenders upto now and what do we have?

Just take away half of them.

I'll give Bruce his due, since the Leicester debacle we've played with a spirit and a passion that's got us some good results. But we've not actually played well at all in any of the games v those teams who we're up against in mid/lower table. It'll come to a shuddering halt at some point in the not too distant future. 

• Like 3

Bruce has done well, certainly a lot better than I thought he would. It hasn’t changed my mind on his ability level though. 

The thing is though I’ve seen it said from the mackems and the media etc along the lines of ‘what does Bruce have to do to win them around’ etc, but he wasn’t the problem. He’s never been the one I (and I would hazard to guess many other fans) were bothered about, nowt changes until Ashley fucks off, that’s why I’ve never been arsed about wanting rid of Bruce or getting on his back. Ashley persists as the rot in this football club. If Bruce maintains this sort of form until January, or until the summer his reward would be lack of investment, we will never capitalize on momentum. We have somehow managed to assemble the best centre back group the club has had in my lifetime, I’m pretty certain any of Lejuene, Lascelles, Schar, Fernandez, or Clark would get a starting spot (or at very worst be the main backup) in basically all the squads we’ve had in the PL era, will we build around that? No, that’s why Bruce doesn’t matter and that’s why I’ve never been arsed about him short of calling him a shit manager. 

Good for him though and I’m taking nothing away from him, even if the wheels fall off at some point he’s still likely on track for one of his best seasons in management. Again though the problem will persist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Agree with that. The problem with the hiring of Bruce was that it underlined that 17th was good enough.

If the guy overachieves and gets us midtable then great for him, but that doesn't mean the club will kick on. Every season will be a relegation scrap that is easier or harder depending on how well he does, but it will never get beyond that point.

So yes, there's nothing Bruce can do unless he can actually change the entire philosophy of the club.

• Like 4

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United