Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Remember how fucking shite Pardew was? I hate that cunt fwiw but at least he often had a decent plan A and, in that perfect storm of a season when things went his way, he got us 5th. I get the distinct impression this flukey shitshow is Brucey’s equivalent high water mark 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Remember how fucking shite Pardew was? I hate that cunt fwiw but at least he often had a decent plan A and, in that perfect storm of a season when things went his way, he got us 5th. I get the distinct impression this flukey shitshow is Brucey’s equivalent high water mark 

I also hated Pardew i thought i hated him as much as a Newcastle United fan could hate their manager, wrong !

I hate steve bruce even more, hate him with a passion, i even hate the way he talks. I also hate it that i hate a Newcastle United manager, if that makes sense. 

I appreciate I’m in the minority, but Pardew was far more of a cunt than Bruce. He kept up the Fanks Mike shite for years. Shagged about behind his wife’s back. Stole other players meals cos “the king does what he wants”....

Edited by Kid Dynamite

16 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I appreciate I’m in the minority, but Pardew was far more of a cunt than Bruce. He kept up the Fanks Mike shite for years. Shagged about behind his wife’s back. Stole other players meals cos “the king does what he wants”....

they're both morally bankrupt, complicit, ashley lickspittles. both wouldn't have got anywhere near an ambitiously ran nufc.

it's a bit like having to choose who you would have shooting their load on your lasses face, peter north, mandingo or neither?

neither would seem the obvious choice!

the club needs burning to the ground and starting again.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

An ex of mine said she would probably shag Pardew which definitely made me feel great. Don't know what she's doing now. Meth, probably.

How did the conversation with your ex get to talking about shagging pardew ?  :icon_lol:

"Our biggest problem all season has been evident - we have to create more of a threat in the opponent's area. We have to look at it and analyse it. Maybe change is sometimes for the best."

analyse it?

you've got a £40m striker (i know) who hasn't scored a goal for 2000 minutes.

you've got another fucker who's perpetually injured and shite anyway.

another fucker who's in competition with carroll to rack up the most time in the treatment room but can't score in the top flight anyway.

you had 31 days to tell your mate lee to get on the phone and get mikey to buy somebody to score a goal, but instead you claim there's nowt better out there than what we've got.

you fucking fat, complicit halfwit.

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

"Our biggest problem all season has been evident - we have to create more of a threat in the opponent's area. We have to look at it and analyse it. Maybe change is sometimes for the best."

Literally said last week we don't have the players to change it. He's getting desperate.

Expect Manquillo, Gayle and Hayden to come in next week. In exactly the same formation and tactics

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

Fantastic how "unbeaten in seven games" has changed to "won one game in nine"...

Any other manager than the friendly dinosaur would get slaughtered for his work from the media.

On Final Score yesterday Leon Osman was repeating the bollocks about what a great job he’d done. 

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United