Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

53 minutes ago, Howay said:

Wonder how they’d feel if the useless cunt replaced Klopp at Liverpool or the little bridge troll at Manchester United. 

They'd be over the moon, I'm sure? :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Phil Neville and Danny Murphy united in praise for Steve Bruce, insisting he’s the right man for the job and that the new owners shouldn’t replace him with Rafa or Poch. He’s a local and knows the area - both important factors, apparently. 

Fucking hell. Mind you Bruce looks like he’s from Royston Vasey....

• Haha 1

The biggest problem with Steve Bruce is that he's the sort of manager you appoint when the height of your ambition is to stay up. Rafa was the opposite of that. He gave us hope that perhaps over time we could build and become more than a team whose sole aim every season was to avoid relegation. That isn't particularly Bruce's fault but he was warned before he took the job what he faced.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tom said:

The first thing the new owners should buy is a catapult to fire Bruce into the Tyne.

Let Pochettino release the lever.

This is the kind of uninformed opinion which has made the internet a melting point of misinformation over the years. 
Don’t get me wrong Tom, I’m no fan of Bruce, but this is just wrong. 

A trebuchet would be far better suited for flinging the kind of weight we’re talking about here. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

This is the kind of uninformed opinion which has made the internet a melting point of misinformation over the years. 
Don’t get me wrong Tom, I’m no fan of Bruce, but this is just wrong. 

A trebuchet would be far better suited for flinging the kind of weight we’re talking about here. 

Whether it's a catapult or trebuchet is academic, it's not like the fat fuck is going to fit in a cannon.

• Haha 1

When Bruce is given the push,where will he end up? The Championship at best? A return to the makems ? 
It was a good performance against a lethargic Sheff Utd eleven.When they went down to 10 men we still didn’t over run the Blades.If ASM picks up another injury we’ll be back to boring Brucey’s ten behind the ball tactic with Big Joe ‘ leading the line’. 

When he does get the shove I wonder if Merson will be screaming for him to get the job are Arsenal?  Nah, didn't think so.  Or all the other sycophants who've chewed his pork scratching cock all season. Barcelona? Madrid? Nah, he will end up fucking managing Reading or some other fucking shite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United