Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

25 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

I was tempted to put this into the cooking thread because I think that’s what the author should rather concentrate on doing...

I used to know her. Still puts me in a jealous fury whenever I see her on TV, she knew by far the least about football in our group of friends. Astonishes me she's made such a success of it

35 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I used to know her. Still puts me in a jealous fury whenever I see her on TV, she knew by far the least about football in our group of friends. Astonishes me she's made such a success of it

I’ve met her. I had a bit chat with her when I was waiting to get my photo taken with Rafa when there was a Times live event with her, Rafa, Caulkin and somebody else. 

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve met her. I had a bit chat with her when I was waiting to get my photo taken with Rafa when there was a Times live event with her, Rafa, Caulkin and somebody else. 

Her bloke is a Chelsea  supporting City Trader. You can imagine what I thought of him

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Her bloke is a Chelsea  supporting City Trader. You can imagine what I thought of him

If it's any consolation, I've never heard of her. :good:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

:lol: She’s a Liverpool fan. I wouldn’t have approached her but the bloke I was with (Liverpool fan from the Wirral) started talking to her first. She seems quite canny but I’ve caught her on telly and that before and she hasn’t ever struck me as insightful regarding football. And if Bruce was being touted for the Liverpool job I can imagine her reaction  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

x2 

She also appeared on a short lived programme similar to the Sunday Supplement where journalists discussed sport, betting etc but mainly football. It was on terrestrial telly on a Saturday morning. She had to have it explained to her why betting on the result of a football match was a three (rather than a two) horse race 

32 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’d watch horses playing football. 

I’ve seen a few cart horses playing at SJP

On 7/6/2020 at 00:04, Dougle said:

King size caramel Wispas and sprout flavoured Walkers on the bog the night whilst celebrating a stunning draw against David Moyes’ West Ham.

That's absolutely disgusting...

sprout flavoured crisps yuk !

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United