Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

“Yuh wah dissapointed to lose ASM, he was a canny, canny playah, wuhl have ta roll wah sleeves up again & dust wa selves down again, Tyne bridge, blaydon races, ye olde Gallowgate bogs, big Andy will do well on the wing”

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

“Yuh wah dissapointed to lose ASM, he was a canny, canny playah, wuhl have ta roll wah sleeves up again & dust wa selves down again, Tyne bridge, blaydon races, ye olde Gallowgate bogs, big Andy will do well on the wing”

"Aye Maxi's a canny lad he's gannin nee were,except to the kebab shop to get me an extra large donna with chilli source.

cs3in96i0py11.jpg

Edited by trooper
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tom said:

‘Aleh een could cheh eenge a geh eem’

Learn Yourself Geordie by Brucey,Gazza and Waddle.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

That’s like chasing a bouncy ball down the A1 and saying you “could” be in danger.

We’ll go down after sacking Bruce in November & selling players we “just couldn’t hold onto” in January.

24 minutes ago, Tom said:

That’s like chasing a bouncy ball down the A1 and saying you “could” be in danger.

We’ll go down after sacking Bruce in November & selling players we “just couldn’t hold onto” in January.

Can't compete with the likes of Crystal Palace and Brentford.

:lol: I saw on Twitter a bloke had bet that Lingard wouldn’t score or get an assist for the whole PL season, the bloke would have won almost £700 from a tenner but then Lingard scored in the 98th minute of the last game. 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I saw on Twitter a bloke had bet that Lingard wouldn’t score or get an assist for the whole PL season, the bloke would have won almost £700 from a tenner but then Lingard scored in the 98th minute of the last game. 

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United