Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Paddy Power paid out on the bet but the lad donated the winnings to BLM

They've agreed to pay out to anyone one else who also had that bet, doubt it will be many but still fair play.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

"During the penultimate run in Slovakia before leaving for preparation for England when I was fulfilling the set individual plan, I injured my ankle. I felt a sting or a half-rupture, respectively.

"I immediately informed the coaches in Newcastle. After arriving in England, I still trained, despite the pain, but after three days I had to stop.

"Get back here and run it off lad" *opens pringles*

• Jaysus... 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poor cunt having to deal with sensational headlines that other teams who get embarrassed 3-0 at home to Brighton don't have to. #prayforBruce

Fucking mealy mouthed arsehole, man. :lol: said the other day that comparing his patter, mannerisms, dynamism etc with Kevin Keegan was like comparing the force of a whirlwind with the force of a rather constrained, silent fart.

• Haha 1

Doesn’t mind smugly lapping up the headlines when we best shite like West Ham though. Not to mention that the expectations are lowered here to the extent that he’s under less pressure than most managers in the division 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Poor cunt having to deal with sensational headlines that other teams who get embarrassed 3-0 at home to Brighton don't have to. #prayforBruce

Fucking mealy mouthed arsehole, man. :lol: said the other day that comparing his patter, mannerisms, dynamism etc with Kevin Keegan was like comparing the force of a whirlwind with the force of a rather constrained, silent fart.

:lol:
He’s the personification of a runny shart- can’t take the pressure, ends up with shit everywhere, funny as fuck when it’s not happening to you. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Howay said:

He really is a complete bellend. So far up his own arse his Adam’s Apple is his nose the snidey cunt. 

:lol: Spot on description. He’s so arrogant it’s untrue. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

It’s ganna gan tits up if Ashley doesn’t get rid of the fat heeded,red faced useless fat clueless fucker.

Remember where you heard it first.

Aye, you’re well ahead of the curve with that prediction 

• Haha 3

Can I also mention the shitty writing in that title?

“ Are football fans starting to lose their grip on reality and common sense…” would’ve been much better. 

But what do I know, I’m not a professional journalist paid to write things. 

11 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:
said the other day that comparing his patter, mannerisms, dynamism etc with Kevin Keegan was like comparing the force of a whirlwind with the force of a rather constrained, silent fart.

:spit:

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United