Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

One of my mam’s uncles played alongside Bob Paisley for Bishop Auckland, winning the Amateur FA Cup in 1939 with him. 

His last words were “ Tell essembee -Fulwell End 1972, I was there!” 

* one of the above statements may be “alternative facts, covfefe”. 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon bruce is now serving up the worst football of any manager in my time watching newcastle.

bearing in mind he's had some pretty stiff competition from the likes of mcgarry, charlton, allardyce that's quite some achievement.

not only that, he's managed in a relatively short space of time to at least draw level with if not even nudge ahead of the likes of dalglish, souness and pardew in the utterly dislikeable, horrible cunt stakes.

remarkable, blisteringly fast progress on both counts.

fuck off bruce, you fucking repulsive fat mess.

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

We can’t defend and we can’t attack.

Lord only knows about that bit in the middle.

I think bruce's bit in the middle is gorged, distended and extremely unpleasant to look at.

it's also likely to feature quite prominently in a coroners report.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United