Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

I see Bruce thinks all the criticism he's getting is just a minority of keyboard warriors, guess that's us, and that the vast majority of fans are right behind him 🤣 Seeing as I live in Ireland I can't say I have first hand knowledge or a finger on the pulse of fans in the city, but I'd be very fucking surprised if the vast majority didn't think Bruce was a clueless twat. Wasn't there a poll recently? I wonder is Bruce a big enough of a tit to actually believe his own shite, or is trying to engage in some amateurish at best PR, propaganda.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8898253/Steve-Bruce-hits-keyboard-warriors-questioning-tactics-style-play-Newcastle.html

Edited by Polarboy

12 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I see Bruce thinks all the criticism he's getting is just a minority of keyboard warriors, guess that's us, and that the vast majority of fans are right behind him 🤣 Seeing as I live in Ireland I can't say I have first hand knowledge or a finger in the pulse of fans in the city, but I'd be very fucking surprised if the vast majority didn't think Bruce was a clueless twat. Wasn't there a poll recently? I wonder is Bruce a big enough of a tit to actually believe his own shite, or is trying to engage in some amateurish at best PR, propaganda.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8898253/Steve-Bruce-hits-keyboard-warriors-questioning-tactics-style-play-Newcastle.html

I'm sure his Mother loves him. 

On a separate note, what's with all these NUFC podcasts all of a sudden. NUFC supporting dentists and solicitors who have become the self appointed voice of NUFC fans because they've got Twitter followers in the 3 figures.

There was one last night featuring Luke Edward's, talking about how mean people are to him and Steve Bruce on Twitter these days. Get to fuck man :lol: 

• Haha 1

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/replacing-steve-bruce-mauricio-pochettino-19270021

Chris Kirkland - “Regarding any potential takeover, the former Liverpool goalkeeper added: “Whether that’ll happen or not, you know, they don’t spend much money, do they, Newcastle – until they get taken over, but then there’s the talk if they get taken over, will they sack him and get a Pochettino in or get somebody else in, which is absurd for me. “

image.gif.8cf907a2701fd07c1c1cef14ddd9eb3d.gif

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United