Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

On 23/11/2020 at 14:13, David Kelly said:

I would love to know what we do practice in training as it's blatantly obvious it's not anything to do with attacking or pressing.  I can only assume it's on how to camp out in front of/just inside our 18 yard box and allow shots at the keeper.

We didn't press last season and Steve Bruce is sure as hell not going to let us press this season.

pressing_pl_changes_q3_annotated-2048x20

19 hours ago, ewerk said:

We didn't press last season and Steve Bruce is sure as hell not going to let us press this season.

pressing_pl_changes_q3_annotated-2048x20

I wonder how intensively we press in the non-highlighted zone?

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Hmmmmm.......

Naked Gun Panic GIF

So it "officially" didn't happen (so it's happened)!

from .com

Update:

"Long COVID"
duo identified

Following renewed speculation and online claims of bust-ups with Steve Bruce, the identity of the two senior players affected most by the recent COVID outbreak at the club was revealed in the media on Monday.

They are Allan Saint-Maximin and Jamaal Lascelles, who become the fourth and fifth players confirmed to have previously tested positive, along with Emil Krafth, 
Isaac Hayden and Federico Fernandez.

It's unclear whether Javier Manquillo and Fabian Schar were similarly affected, but neither have featured in a senior squad since the game at Aston Villa early this month was called off.

Just to be clear, the entire squad has now reportedly tested negative, but not all players have recovered sufficiently to restart training.

Neither Lascelles nor Saint-Maximin are now self-isolating and both have been seen outside in recent days.

It's also worth recalling that before the Villa game, both of those players were missing from the victory at Crystal Palace after leaving the field injured during the home meeting with Chelsea.

brucey....

"I am looking forward to the challenge, can we get to the semi-final which would be wonderful of a club of our stature'

honestly man, you'd think we were fucking marine. we're playing brentford in the quarter final of the league cup  and the patronising cunt is coming out with shite like that.

I.just wish the fat mess would fuck off.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

brucey....

"I am looking forward to the challenge, can we get to the semi-final which would be wonderful of a club of our stature'

honestly man, you'd think we were fucking marine. we're playing brentford in the quarter final of the league cup  and the patronising cunt is coming out with shite like that.

I.just wish the fat mess would fuck off.

He's the epitome of a Mike Ashley manager, this cunt, in word and deed.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

He's the epitome of a Mike Ashley manager, this cunt, in word and deed.

at least with pardew he had the poor excuse of not having any kind of emotional ties to the city or club. he could lie through his teeth without giving a shit.

bruce, fat, clueless, morally bankrupt cunt professes to be one of us. which makes it infinitely worse. he's complicit and taking the piss out of us on a monumental scale or he's the most profoundly stupid twat ever to draw breath.

• Like 5

"We haven't done enough. We have to accept what's coming our way and dust ourselves down for what is a huge challenge ahead of us in the Premier League. They come thick and fast but I can't hide my disappointment because we have a great opportunity today to get into a semi-final"

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United