Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

On 27/12/2020 at 18:36, Ugly Mackems said:

To manage NUFC you need to be on a downward (if not already at the bottom) spiral. No manager to date has departed NUFC and moved on to bigger and better things. Rafa once his accountant is happy has the opportunity the rest in all likelihood will never get a Club the stature of NUFC again. Up and coming? Career suicide. 

Sorry like, but that's bollocks. Scores of managers would like the opportunity to manage a club where the remit is finish 17th or better in the Premier League, with a decent midtable squad. Especially those who have experience managing on limited budgets with a buy-to-sell focus. 

gone by the end of february I reckon.

if not this clueless thick cunt will have us in the bottom 3, doesn't even look like he wants to be here.

oh and while I appreciate ryder's fucking useless too, there's absolutely nowt wrong with question here to warrant bruce's dismissive response. on the contrary, he gets off very lightly the entire conference....

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv/latest-videos/bruce-pre-liverpool-h-media-briefing-20-21/?isfromsocial=true

32 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

if not this clueless thick cunt will have us in the bottom 3, doesn't even look like he wants to be here.

oh and while I appreciate ryder's fucking useless too, there's absolutely nowt wrong with question here to warrant bruce's dismissive response. on the contrary, he gets off very lightly the entire conference....

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv/latest-videos/bruce-pre-liverpool-h-media-briefing-20-21/?isfromsocial=true

We are where we are.What kind of answer/excuse is that.One of those journalists should ask the clown what he means by that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

We are where we are.What kind of answer/excuse is that.One of those journalists should ask the clown what he means by that.

The collective "we" is absolving himself of responsibility. Otherwise he'd have said "it is what it is" or "it'll do for now" like I do everytime I botch a diy job around the house and can't be arsed finding out what went wrong or trying to fix it. 

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

It does feel like the end and he's definitely starting to crack but how many times did we say the same of Pardew before he managed to cling on and luck into another string of decent results? If the gap does shorten between us and the bottom teams (which is likely with Burnley getting players back), I could maybe see it but honestly think we'll beat Sheffield United and Palace in the next month or so and that'll be enough. Job done for another year, sign him a few more players in the summer to give the place a lift, rinse, repeat.

2 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

The collective "we" is absolving himself of responsibility. Otherwise he'd have said "it is what it is" or "it'll do for now" like I do everytime I botch a diy job around the house and can't be arsed finding out what went wrong or trying to fix it. 

WE as in we’re partly responsible for not accepting him because if we had,we’d be........in the same position.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It does feel like the end and he's definitely starting to crack but how many times did we say the same of Pardew before he managed to cling on and luck into another string of decent results? If the gap does shorten between us and the bottom teams (which is likely with Burnley getting players back), I could maybe see it but honestly think we'll beat Sheffield United and Palace in the next month or so and that'll be enough. Job done for another year, sign him a few more players in the summer to give the place a lift, rinse, repeat.

Results have gone for us tonight and Fulham are away to Tottenham tomorrow night.He’ll be hyper whatever the result against Livpool 

11 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

Certainly won't be sooner than the end of January, but any time after that.  They may have learned the lesson with McClown and not leave it too late, but Cashley won't want a new manager demanding transfers.

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Didn’t Derby go down with 11 points,the lowest ever,and four of those were off us? I’m sure Savage lamped a raker in from outside the box at SJP.

They took 4 points off us, wasn't Savage, was their striker can't think of their name at the minute, won't google it because it will come to me.

8 hours ago, Dougle said:

I think this season there is only one genuinely doomed team so far, even they will take points from us.

i'm not particularly a betting man, largely due to the fact that when i do i invariably lose.

however should sheffield united fail to win against crystal palace in their next game i'll be be very tempted to have a daft £20 on them breaking their duck on the 12th.

writings on the wall!

6 hours ago, OTF said:

They took 4 points off us, wasn't Savage, was their striker can't think of their name at the minute, won't google it because it will come to me.

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Kenny Miller.

McGoogled that for you. :lol:

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Didn’t Derby go down with 11 points,the lowest ever,and four of those were off us? I’m sure Savage lamped a raker in from outside the box at SJP.

One win all season. Against us of course.

23 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Horrible game.

"We're all disappointed with the result," admitted Allardyce, who bemoaned the international break. "I think the performance was always going to be a scrap because Derby were really fired up after waiting for this game to come around after Liverpool. They spent a lot of energy closing us down and to beat that you have got to score when your chances come."

The potato headed cunt was more eloquent in defending the shite he delivered. Not that that means anything.

• Like 1

:lol: I absolutely fucking hated when Allardyce was NUFC manager. What an absolute monster arsehole the bloke is. just fucking unbearable. Still think it says a lot about the mackems that they love him. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I absolutely fucking hated when Allardyce was NUFC manager. What an absolute monster arsehole the bloke is. just fucking unbearable. Still think it says a lot about the mackems that they love him. 

He can drag any club to bottom half cloggers. For us, Everton, West Ham, that's shit, but for the mackems it was the height of ambition.

Guarantee if he had the same number of points from his run there, but lost the derby, they wouldn't be half as keen to crawl up his Bisto pipe.

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United