Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

That and the compilation of his groaning  and grunting as he stood up and sat down have comfortably been the highlights of his time here 

• Haha 3

Just now, Ugly Mackems said:

Derby 1.0 was a stinker mind. So glad there's no fans there as I'd very likely have been there. 

😂😂😂 ffs 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’s about as bad as I can remember, but the worst of Ashley’s reign? Not sure - Allardyce, McClaren, Carver, Kinnear. The competition is fierce 

None of those had a full season under Ashley. McLaren had the most with 28 games in charge. Bruce has already had more than 50.

10 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

He got lumbered with Joe and Max. Both equally as impressive as each other this season. 

Last season ASM was easily our best attacking outlet. Perhaps, even before COVID struck, playing in a team where we have next to no possession (especially in the opposition half) meant teams have been able to nullify him somewhat. You know - maybe the tactic of giving him the ball and hoping for the best wasn’t that sustainable. This season he has been ‘lumbered’ with Callum Wilson. I wonder if, once the ‘tactic’ of completely relying on him for goals becomes less effective, the penny might drop that the manager isn’t getting the best out of this squad. 

• Like 2

That sending off by the way. It stunk of the Leicester game where Williamson and janmaat got sent off and the 2008-09 season where Barton got sent off at Anfield. Players kicking out because they're sick as fuck. Relegated teams get players sent off like the above examples. He has to go because I can't see Ashley making a quick fix regarding signings when he thinks the club's PL place is in trouble this time. It would almost certainly be a better proposition to just replace the manager. (A properly ran club would do both).

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

He got lumbered with Joe and Max. Both equally as impressive as each other this season. 

Fucking hell. You're a schmuck.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United