Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

He wrote actual books while employed as a full time professional football manager. Imagine a proper manager thinking oh I’ve got loads of free time, I might write a couple of paperbacks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, strawb said:

He wrote actual books while employed as a full time professional football manager. Imagine a proper manager thinking oh I’ve got loads of free time, I might write a couple of paperbacks

Apart from the lack of dedication and enthusiasm for the job that infers, he’d have to be a moron not to realise what a bad idea it was. Going off the excerpts I’ve seen anyway https://thespoiler.co.uk/choice-extracts-steve-bruce-novel/

Edited by Alex

Do you take the gloves off to keep them clean before you pick yourself up and dust yourself down? Or are the gloves to keep your hands clean when doing that? 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

“We were absolutely frigging hopeless the other night; we were absolutely shite. Unfortunately that’s happened a little too often in my 18 months here; it was nowhere near good enough for the challenge ahead. Maybe it’s a mentality thing.”

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I know we've all said he's been stealing a living, but I didn't expect him to outright admit he hasn't actually bothered to do his job yet.

Without realising, the thick cunt 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

He's quickly leaving Pardew behind in the "God, I hate this cunt" stakes, and that's one hell of an achievement.

surpassed him ages ago I reckon.

his recently departed parents (thats the two people sheffield wednesday were extremely accommodating over for bruce before he fucked them over)  are probably looking down (or possibly up, being as they raised the morally bankrupt twat)  and thinking...

'fuck off steve, you fucking fat manc cunt'

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Dougle said:

“We were absolutely frigging hopeless the other night; we were absolutely shite. Unfortunately that’s happened a little too often in my 18 months here; it was nowhere near good enough for the challenge ahead. Maybe it’s a mentality thing.”

:lol: The bloke’s a fucking disgrace, without any real fan pressure he’s basically turned on the players. I’m sure we’ll see a big response from them after having that old piss head ramble about them. Fully expect to see a comfortable 3-0 to Arsenal on Monday night, with our lot barely stepping into the Arsenal half. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: The bloke’s a fucking disgrace, without any real fan pressure he’s basically turned on the players. I’m sure we’ll see a big response from them after having that old piss head ramble about them. Fully expect to see a comfortable 3-0 to Arsenal on Monday night, with our lot barely stepping into the Arsenal half. 

Lewis is available I believe.The Saint possibly fit to make the bench.BUJ will be eager to answer his critics.

4 nowt comfortable home win.Could be more if Lewis starts.Bring it on !!!

• Like 1

This old quote kicking about Twitter :lol:. I’m not bothered if he’s actually a toon fan or not (he’s definitely not), as that to me isn’t a requirement for the job, it’s just frustrating to constantly be told off the press that he’s a local lad and toon fan so we should give him a chance then there’s stuff like this out there on record. 

31204803-75ED-4362-B05B-E3A7C76C283A.jpeg

I’ve just watched Brucey’s press conference from yesterday.

’ In hindsight I picked the wrong team against Sheff Utd’

So he believed he’d selected the right team ,five at the back plus two holding midfield players,when they kicked off against rock bottom Sheff Utd who hadn’t won all season. Now that is worrying.Scary in fact.

I woke up this morning thinking we were playing Arsenal at 8pm tonight.

Upon learning from my son we were playing on Monday, it was like waking up on on Saturday morning thinking it's Wednesday and then realising it's Saturday. 

Weekend saved!

• Haha 4

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United