Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Steve 'Tactics' Bruce:

Er_1SRsWMAEvtlk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Same school of management as Peter Reid.

Basically, shouting "get fucking into them" at half time and if that doesn't work he's out of ideas 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

47 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Sounds like the takeover is edging closer.

What odds would you get on it being agreed by the premier league, only for fat heed to get us relegated and the Saudi's pull out of the deal 

Based on what? 

I’m not being snarky here, I’d love to see the Fatman gone, but I’ve not heard anything re. takeover lately so I’d love to get pointlessly optimistic again :lol:

• Haha 1

I've honestly thought that passing the ball to the opposition has been a key tactic of Bruce's since he's been here so this could actually be a game changer if they manage to do it.  If he could continue this to the natural progression of pass it forward to your team mates rather than backwards, we could be in business.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Same school of management as Peter Reid.

Basically, shouting "get fucking into them" at half time and if that doesn't work he's out of ideas 

Aye, except Reid hasn’t had a job in the top flight for nearly 20 years :lol: although I don’t see Bruce getting many more opportunities after this 

• Like 1

Hes not getting sacked...he's bringing in a coach who's a GEORDIE :lol:

Greame Jones, Martinez's assistant at various places including Belgium... Hes well thought of....its doesn't on the face of it appear to be a bad move which means it'll never work and we'll be relegated with 25 points   :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Hasn’t Jones recently been sacked at Luton?

He was yeah, he was replaced by Jones. Jones was there before Jones was too. I’m a quarter Jones on my paternal grandmothers side, so it’s nice for the family :good:

• Haha 3

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United