Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Nobody expected him to be as good as Benitez. It’s only the likes of Edwards who’ve had it used against them because they brought it up originally when it looked like Bruce was going to get more points, only for them to lose their blob when that blew up in their face. I agree to an extent that it’s a daft question because it’s difficult to answer it honestly without criticism of the owner but Bruce talked about building and improving on what Rafa so he set himself up. Also, when was getting less points the same as matching a points total. And if you’re going to react like that then you’ll inevitably get stick for it and keep getting asked similar things. Bruce likes to bang about how long he’s been in the game and how he’s seen it all and he chomps like that over a relatively benign question? What a fucking tit. 

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I cannot remember the last time someone brought up Brucey’s record against Rafa’s ,well apart from every pundit and commentator .I think most of us were glad he did worse than Rafa by the end of last season.

Records aside, let's compare quotes to emphasise just how similar these two actually are. Honestly forget who said what! 

"I asked for a table, they brought me a lampshade" 

"They kicked our arses, now we need to go and lick our wounds" 

I’m sick of having this arsehole as a manager. If the absolutely dreadful football isn’t bad enough, we have to also put up with the absolute bollocks he spouts when he tries to defend himself. Just constant defeatism, blaming anyone but himself, and general negativity. Twat. 

• Like 2

Aye and attacking his ‘fellow’ Newcastle fans at the drop of a hat and with vitriol too.

I wonder if any of his old school ‘mates’ remember the early days of his lifelong support of ‘The Toon’.

I’d hazard a guess the fucker’s choice of favourite shirt in PE would have a large amount of red in it.

I do wonder if he was one of those weird fucks who lived in Newcastle but chose to support the mackems.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dougle said:

Aye and attacking his ‘fellow’ Newcastle fans at the drop of a hat and with vitriol too.

I wonder if any of his old school ‘mates’ remember the early days of his lifelong support of ‘The Toon’.

I’d hazard a guess the fucker’s choice of favourite shirt in PE would have a large amount of red in it.

I do wonder if he was one of those weird fucks who lived in Newcastle but chose to support the mackems.

He went to both of my school's but about a decade before me. I remember seeing an old photo of a school team but it wasn't red! (He played for Norwich at the time).

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

It’s going to happen isn’t it? :lol: 

No...the Saudis are huffed, they’re not coming back to the table, Rafa is replacing Frank @ Chelsea, the various court ceases and arbitration,litigation, mitigation etc are a bullshitting waste of time....

;)

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

No...the Saudis are huffed, they’re not coming back to the table, Rafa is replacing Frank @ Chelsea, the various court ceases and arbitration,litigation, mitigation etc are a bullshitting waste of time....

;)

No chance he's going to Chelsea, Rob. :lol:

29 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

YES HE IS 

;)

I'd be amazed they'd go back for him giving the massive pet lip their fans had on for him being there last time even after he won them the uefa cup. (I could see him taking it just to piss those same fans off, to be fair). :lol:

IM TELLING EVERYONE BUT CHIEFLY MYSELF HES GOING TO CHELSEA....ITS THE HOPE THAT KILLS YOU  ;)

Lampard has lost it like...the knuckle draggers didn’t bother Rafa last time, you might imagine RA would be well disposed to him...

Brewcy’s not the only cunt to have flip out at the media this week :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United