Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

15 hours ago, Dougle said:

Aye and attacking his ‘fellow’ Newcastle fans at the drop of a hat and with vitriol too.

I wonder if any of his old school ‘mates’ remember the early days of his lifelong support of ‘The Toon’.

I’d hazard a guess the fucker’s choice of favourite shirt in PE would have a large amount of red in it.

I do wonder if he was one of those weird fucks who lived in Newcastle but chose to support the mackems.

Before he became our manager,when a pundit Man Utd were ‘we’ .I’ve posted this before that after we murdered those sad makem bastards 5 v 1 when he was the makem manager he said it was his worst moment in football,not just as a manager.Says everything.

• Like 1

Another brilliant take from a twat who is regularly linked to the job. Basically we expect way too much for a club that’s won fuck all, not sure where any of the fans have said they expect to be winning things - I wouldn’t say hoping to win cup games against Championship competition and have a bit of a cup run is too much expectation, neither is wanting to play somewhat competent football. If the Saudis do eventually own us all these fuckers are going to be fuming as they’ll have to come up with a new narrative. 

• Haha 2

He is pissed there isn’t he?

Like those times where you’ve hammered the free booze and you’re introduced to your new boss, You don’t give a shite what absolute bollocks your talking just as long as you say it in a non pissed sounding voice and maintain a cool, serious face.

What a crunt

• Haha 2

For most managers that would mean they don’t want the job but as a fully paid up member of the British Managers’ Lunch Club he’ll be happy to do a year here and get paid off for the other two.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 2

Who's giving Hughes good odds? As far as I can see he's currently nowhere near the top of the betting. Rafa shot up to the top after announcing that he's leaving his Chinese club and moving back to England. In fairness unless something drastic happens with the ownership Rafa shouldn't be anywhere near it either.

Edited by Polarboy

5 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Who's giving Hughes good odds? As far as I can see he's currently nowhere near the top of the betting. Rafa shot up to the top after announcing that he's leaving his Chinese club a moving back to England. In fairness unless something drastic happens with the ownership Rafa shouldn't be anywhere near it either.

erm

00001 hughes.JPG

55 minutes ago, Howay said:

Another brilliant take from a twat who is regularly linked to the job. Basically we expect way too much for a club that’s won fuck all, not sure where any of the fans have said they expect to be winning things - I wouldn’t say hoping to win cup games against Championship competition and have a bit of a cup run is too much expectation, neither is wanting to play somewhat competent football. If the Saudis do eventually own us all these fuckers are going to be fuming as they’ll have to come up with a new narrative. 

Did Dan put him right? 

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“Some of it is unbelievable (Press coverage) and maybe people need to change and give the club a little bit of respect rather than always being negative.”

:lol:

What a fucking whopper Bruce is. 

less self respect than pardew.

the cholesterol soaked fucking halfwit.

• Haha 4

The written media are banned from the Leeds pre math press conference. Seems as though Bruce has got a petted lip on, which is unsurprising given the massive baby that he is. As a few have said this usually signals that the end is nigh for a manager. Then again the shit show that is our club it's likely that Penfold on Fatley's orders told Bruce he could keep his head down. It's not as if Ashley isn't practised in dodging the media when the going gets tough.

5 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

Rafa is off to Celtic if you're daft enough to think they bookies give a fuck about outcomes. 

Even if its bollocks, Neil Lennon will be looking for work soon...... 

It's definitely bollocks, or some Rangers fans are going to have some very red faces. There was a fake document leaked that showed a memo on Celtic headed paper that Rafa was going to be the next manager. The clue that it was bollocks, apart from things like that rarely if ever happening, was the Celtic F.C phone number ending with 1872, the year Rangers were established. Rafa's mate and football journalist Guillem Balague has also poured cold water on him taking the Celtic job, and said he'd be taking a short break before his next job, likely waiting till this season ends if I were guessing.

11 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

It's definitely bollocks, or some Rangers fans are going to have some very red faces. There was a fake document leaked that showed a memo on Celtic headed paper that Rafa was going to be the next manager. The clue that it was bollocks, apart from things like that rarely if ever happening, was the Celtic F.C phone number ending with 1872, the year Rangers were established. Rafa's mate and football journalist Guillem Balague has also poured cold water on him taking the Celtic job, and said he'd be taking a short break before his next job, likely waiting till this season ends if I were guessing.

Yeah I get that. I was really just poking fun at the idiots who think bookies know what the score is. 

1 minute ago, Blastronaut said:

Yeah I get that. I was really just poking fun at the idiots who think bookies know what the score is. 

Sean Dyche is the bookies favourite for the England job. Take from that what you will.

Just now, ewerk said:

Sean Dyche is the bookies favourite for the England job. Take from that what you will.

As a Scot I'd like to see that happen tbh. My take though? Too many people gambling without even knowing what an overround is. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Polarboy said:

The written media are banned from the Leeds pre math press conference. Seems as though Bruce has got a petted lip on, which is unsurprising given the massive baby that he is. As a few have said this usually signals that the end is nigh for a manager. Then again the shit show that is our club it's likely that Penfold on Fatley's orders told Bruce he could keep his head down. It's not as if Ashley isn't practised in dodging the media when the going gets tough.

They did this with McClaren supposedly just before he was sacked, so could be a good sign but I doubt we'll be that lucky. 

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United