Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

26 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

We have hired Graeme Jones as a new coach so that's us sorted.

It doesn't seem like the sort of move to make if you're thinking about sacking your manager.

4 hours ago, Sonatine said:

For a man who likes to claim he can take stuff on the chin, he clearly doesn't seem capable of doing so.

The only thing his chin can take is brown sauce from his bacon sarnies, the cabbage faced prick.

TBF he never stated which chin. 

I don't understand how Bruce, who was admittedly a brave and tenacious player in his day, has devolved into such a pathetic, cowardly, waste of space as a manager. I suppose if you know deep down that you are a shite manager living on your past glories as a player, it must warp the mind after a decade or two.

Edited by Polarboy

3 hours ago, Tom said:

We’re not beating Leeds mate :lol:

The players have given up, the fans have given up. Bruce has given up and is waiting for a payout.

The only people hanging on to the idea that Bruce is worth the time of day is Lee Charnley.

I know but as it is Newcastle we probably will, just to make things more difficult.

Lampard gets 7 points from the last 6 games, and gets sacked.

Bruce gets 1 point from the last 6 and shits directly into the eyes of supporters, and gets confirmation he's here for the season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

I don't understand how Bruce, who was admittedly a brave and tenacious player in his day, has devolved into such a pathetic, cowardly, waste of space as a manager. I suppose if you know deep down that you are a shite manager living on your past glories as a player, it must warp the mind after a decade or two.

When you have a look at his face it's fair to say that as a player it's likely he never cowardly turned away from an inbound shot.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, OTF said:

When you have a look at his face it's fair to say that as a player it's likely he never cowardly turned away from an inbound shot.

Yet he’s watching cowardice during every game.Does he not get the players together on a Monday and go through every goal as a minimum? Is he telling them to do it? ‘You Haden,well done for getting well out of the way for the second goal.See that lads,that’s how you do it’ .

Bruce :

“Over this period, we’ve had illness, more importantly than anything, and injuries.” He told the Newcastle Chronicle.

“Even tomorrow, we’ve got three centre backs out.

“It’s not just a defender, a midfielder and a forward player – all our injuries tomorrow are in a certain position.

“We’ve been a bit unfortunate in that respect, but as I said I never look for excuses like that because it’s part and parcel of it.”

Fucking hell, what a cunt he is. Makes every excuse in the book in almost every interview he does, and then at the end says he never looks for excuses, and this isn't the first time he's said he doesn't look for excuses. It's literally the poorest attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen, and there's plenty of competition online, in politics, and the media.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Bruce :

“Over this period, we’ve had illness, more importantly than anything, and injuries.” He told the Newcastle Chronicle.

“Even tomorrow, we’ve got three centre backs out.

“It’s not just a defender, a midfielder and a forward player – all our injuries tomorrow are in a certain position.

“We’ve been a bit unfortunate in that respect, but as I said I never look for excuses like that because it’s part and parcel of it.”

Fucking hell, what a cunt he is. Makes every excuse in the book in almost every interview he does, and then at the end says he never looks for excuses, and this isn't the first time he's said he doesn't look for excuses. It's literally the poorest attempt at gaslighting I've ever seen, and there's plenty of competition online, in politics, and the media.

He’s talking shite because Dummitt is a left back and Clark and Fernandez are central defenders,unless he thinks Clark and Fernandez are left backs,which he may.

21 hours ago, Sonatine said:

For a man who likes to claim he can take stuff on the chin, he clearly doesn't seem capable of doing so.

The only thing his chin can take is brown sauce from his bacon sarnies, the cabbage faced prick.

Which one of you is Simon Bird? UM!

• Haha 2

He's clearly not enjoying it, he's lost the fans, he's likely lost the players. Just resign Steve, you'd immediately regain a scintilla of respect form the Newcastle fans, as Gullit did. You'd still be able to get another job in the Championship and you'd avoid the heartattack that is waiting around the next corner. 

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Clinging on to this top flight job since he knows it’s his last one before disappearing back into obscurity

I agree.Chairmen will be watching and taking note of what he’s saying and how we are playing and hopefully say ‘ No fuckin way is he coming anywhere near my club’ 

Looks like Withnail when he realises they haven’t got any aspirin. Probably for the same reasons. He’s not throwing the towel in though. People like him would rather take a club down than lose out on their payoff. As for the ‘injury crisis’ it doesn’t really wash as an excuse when you’re constantly having them at every club you manage because of your training methods 

• Like 1

‘We’re missing him and him’

’Him and him are back but now we’re missing him and him’

Every club has injuries .All his attackers are fit.His two keepers are fit.Shelvey,The Saint and TOT,his three favourites,are fit.His three favourites weren’t producing the goods before their injuries.Will he play BUJ tonight as a final insult to us before leaving on a low? Will the newspapers now say it the way they know it is because they’re now not welcome at Brucey’s press conferences?

Brucey’s last game as our clueless,incompetent manager?

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United