Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Villa fan here in peace.

what’s happening at your club is giving me horrible deja vu. Can’t help but feel that Bruce is the symptom but he’s not the cause of your problems.

That being said, he’s a terrible manager. Negative, defensive, divisive. Some of the stuff he’s coming out with is very reminiscent of what he did with us. Blaming the fans. Saying we were expecting too much.

The truth is he isn’t good enough for your club like he wasn’t good enough for mine. He’s a pawn, a shield for your bellend of an owner to take some of the heat off him.

Really hope you guys get your wish and he disappears back to the championship but I can’t help feel that until you fix the real problem you’ll end up with another in your long line of terrible managers.

Good luck for the rest of the season. 

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

He’ll be telling Ashley that if injuries and COVID get us relegated ,because he won’t take any blame,he’s the best man to get us back up at the first attempt.

His name is Jeff Hendrick

• Haha 5

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United