Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Bruce has as good as said Jesse Lingard was his first choice signing this window. 

Jesus Christ. If he was the big plan to start winning us games then we are fucked. 

and even he doesn't fancy it 

5 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Why aye,
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mam's stottie
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks like he's cacking it, and ready,
To drop Joelinton, but he keeps on forgettin'

• Haha 3

just in case there's any of you haven't seen this, be warned, it represents a real threat to the well being of whatever it is you're about to watch it on.

the man is fucking shameless, every word he utters is a lie, steeped in self preservation or stinking of keith bishop.

I've been saying for some time now that in my eyes at least bruce is a far more odious cunt than pardew, I'd actually pay good money to watch and cheer on alan attempt to headbutt stevie's nose nearer to the back of his head.

with the combination of the video below and the excruciatingly embarrassing reference to the letters of support he claims to have had bruce has reached a level whereby he stands head and shoulders above anybody else in football I've held in utter contempt.

just fuck off.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's just a walking, taking cliche.  

If the takeover was anywhere near happening you would hope Staveley was cranking up the pressure to bring a decent stop gap in 

he's not a cliche, he's a despicable cunt.

much to the wife's bewilderment (she doesn't understand why i want to make meself angry) I've watched that video several times and it never fails to deliver something new to be incredulous about.

I need to know what the fuck he's banging on about when he mentions ridicule and respect?

I'm aware the written press were barred from pre match conference v leeds, but why? unless I missed something I saw nothing amongst bruce's shameful references to 'the mighty rafa' or the bloke down the road who got bournemouth relegated to suggest the club or him were being ridiculed. on the contrary, other than a few media outlets finally waking up to the dire state we're in I think they're (the club and bruce) still getting a very easy ride.

as for respect...

it's earned, nothing in mike ashley's version of newcastle united  over the last 13 years warrants it. from foundation to roof the sports direct arena is a rancid cesspit of shite. it stamps all over the very notion of being a sporting institution. 

and it employed you bruce, you fucking fat, talentless, morally bankrupt fuckwit.

fucking respect my arse.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

just in case there's any of you haven't seen this, be warned, it represents a real threat to the well being of whatever it is you're about to watch it on.

the man is fucking shameless, every word he utters is a lie, steeped in self preservation or stinking of keith bishop.

I've been saying for some time now that in my eyes at least bruce is a far more odious cunt than pardew, I'd actually pay good money to watch and cheer on alan attempt to headbutt stevie's nose nearer to the back of his head.

with the combination of the video below and the excruciatingly embarrassing reference to the letters of support he claims to have had bruce has reached a level whereby he stands head and shoulders above anybody else in football I've held in utter contempt.

just fuck off.

Appreciate you putting that on but I can't listen to him. :lol:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

all you missed was bruce demanding respect from the supporters. 

the stupid fat cunt borders on claiming our defeat at sheffield united was almost a victory on account of his beloved man utd subsequently getting beaten by them too.

the man is immoral.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

the stupid fat cunt borders on claiming our defeat at sheffield united was almost a victory on account of his beloved man utd subsequently getting beaten by them too.

the man is immoral.

Aye, you have to love that bit. As though they weren’t really bottom of the league without a win when we played them because they subsequently beat Man Utd. Not only that but it was the manner of our defeat. 

Edited by Alex

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United