Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

I guess we're on to verse three of Stan.

I don't do facebook or twitter or owt like that, but I desperately hope bruce has got wind of the fact I'd love to see him and ashley fall simultaneously, jugular first in to a skip full of razor wire . 

far from it being obscene it would be quite comfortably the funniest thing that's happened in the last 12 months or so.

I appreciate I probably need help!

:)

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I don't do facebook or twitter or owt like that, but I desperately hope bruce has got wind of the fact I'd love to see him and ashley fall simultaneously, jugular first in to a skip full of razor wire . 

far from it being obscene it would be quite comfortably the funniest thing that's happened in the last 12 months or so.

I appreciate I probably need help!

:)

the shining heres johnny GIF

• Haha 1

"....And now a letter from a Mr Average NUFC fan. He writes, 'Dear BBC'....Ooh, very formal, Mr Average NUFC fan.... 'I think Steve Bruce is doing a great job and I for one wish him all the very best.'....So far so good, Mr NUFC Fan, we're getting the praise, sir..... 'But I also hope he dies as well'....Well I didn't see that coming." 

maxresdefault (5).jpg

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's not on social media. So I take it his son is showing him a handful of messages from 13 year olds on twitter and this is now a major news story?

Yes, but you have to keep in mind that he is a nice son from a nice family.

People who are sending death threats can fuck off though, regardless of their age.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

He does the woe-is-me bit at every club he ruins.

Aye, this is following the Bruce playbook to the letter. 
The only bit that might stray from the norm is how long Penfold takes to actually sack the fat fucker. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

This all reeks of the shit encrusted hand of Keith Bishop iyam :cuppa:

I just find it extremely disappointing that the people who bishop.invented who up to now have been gonna slice up ashley and his entire family as well as dismember bruce and son have all as yet failed to deliver.

it's the hope that kills you.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

I just find it extremely disappointing that the people who bishop.invented who up to now have been gonna slice up ashley and his entire family as well as dismember bruce and son have all as yet failed to deliver.

it's the hope that kills you.

Let’s be honest here- it would take fucking ages before you got through to actual meat. 

8 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, this is following the Bruce playbook to the letter. 
The only bit that might stray from the norm is how long Penfold takes to actually sack the fat fucker. 

Agreed, the bloke is a complete wanker. It’s come out of fucking nowhere this, and while I’ve no doubt there probably are fucking idiots on Twitter that come out with shite about him, the same idiots are doing it about anyone remotely in the public eye. I’m of course not condoning it, but it’s just the way social media is, and this is just Bruce yet a-fucking-gain giving his pals in the media a stick to attack Newcastle fans. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if he knows the team have been on a decent run of form, pressure off a little, but he knows with Wilson out and Chelsea then Manchester United for the next two it won’t look good, so get a preemptive dig in on the fans so if they get disgruntled it’ll be that orange tanned gimp Savage whinging on about Newcastle fans expecting too much, and “I mean they were making threats on his life last week, and that was after a good run, they’re unbelievable that lot”. He can fuck off. As someone said he doesn’t have social media, it’s his daft shite son who seeks the nonsense out and then argues back, I mean I don’t entirely blame the bloke for sticking up for his dad but howay man there’s no fucking winning that type of argument is there? They’ll just come out with worse shite once they know they’re getting a rise. 

• Like 5

On 13/02/2021 at 05:20, ewerk said:

I can’t find any evidence but I’m 99% sure that Pardew insinuated that fans were trying to ram him off the road to his death?

That's the trouble with the youth of today.  In the past, they were willing to do something proactive, now they just sit around hoping for a pandemic to do their work for them! :mad:

If you're anything like me you won't really care if we are relegated again. Things could well be heading that way with Fulham playing well for the last month and finally converting it into points. As far as Ashley, Charnley and Bruce go relegation would be wholly deserved. Absolutely the only thing that would be upsetting in relation to a relegation is if it at all impacted on the tiny glimmer of hope that is the potential for the buyout on the back of the apparent legal challenge. I truly believe that Ashley genuinely wants out now, which is good because there's absolutely no way we move consistently forward under his ownership. Even if a new owner doesn't take us forward it's hard to see them do a worse job than Ashley and his band of underqualified chancers.

On 13/02/2021 at 03:08, Howay said:

Agreed, the bloke is a complete wanker. It’s come out of fucking nowhere this, and while I’ve no doubt there probably are fucking idiots on Twitter that come out with shite about him, the same idiots are doing it about anyone remotely in the public eye. I’m of course not condoning it, but it’s just the way social media is, and this is just Bruce yet a-fucking-gain giving his pals in the media a stick to attack Newcastle fans. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if he knows the team have been on a decent run of form, pressure off a little, but he knows with Wilson out and Chelsea then Manchester United for the next two it won’t look good, so get a preemptive dig in on the fans so if they get disgruntled it’ll be that orange tanned gimp Savage whinging on about Newcastle fans expecting too much, and “I mean they were making threats on his life last week, and that was after a good run, they’re unbelievable that lot”. He can fuck off. As someone said he doesn’t have social media, it’s his daft shite son who seeks the nonsense out and then argues back, I mean I don’t entirely blame the bloke for sticking up for his dad but howay man there’s no fucking winning that type of argument is there? They’ll just come out with worse shite once they know they’re getting a rise. 

Perfectly put

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United