Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Kudos to lad that trawled back through a decade of Alex Bruce tweets and found one when he threatened to smash someone's head in.

22 minutes ago, Tom said:

I know. Amazing crack :lol: 

:lol:

I don’t really get the agenda here by them two? Are they hoping to turn media and national sentiment against NUFC fans due to some random knackers on twitter? I hardly see how that’s going to help anything at all. His dad is doing a fucking dreadful job, so the pressure from fans isn’t going anywhere despite how many times idiots like Savage and Sutton bleat on about him doing a good job and over inflated fan expectations because I simply put no stock or respect into their opinions. Then on the flip side you’re not going to win over any NUFC fans via sympathy here as you’re again just seemingly bashing the fan base as a whole which is going to force people to be defensive. 

Just leave the club Bruce for fuck sake, we don’t want you here and never did, and you’re doing a fucking wank job. It got so bad at Villa they were throwing things at him, so I don’t really buy that random people writing bollocks on a medium Bruce doesn’t even engage with has an effect on him. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 6

Tbf Alex Bruce probably feels duty bound to defend his dad. Especially as he wouldn’t have been able to rob a living as a player if it wasn’t for his father’s own career. Quite what they’re hoping to achieve or who they’re trying to kid is anyone’s guess, as Howay says. If you look hard enough on twatter you’ll find abuse directed at anyone in the public eye and Bruce is getting an easy ride because of covid in any case. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

The only thing Bruce cares about now is that potential pay off tbh, he probably replays Allardyces voicemail message on his phone after Alex reads the Twitter abuse to him “ohhhh I bought mesel a real fuckin Casa after those cunts give Big Sammy the boot, listen here Steve you just got to make sure you blame them for everything. Blame the fookin players if you have too, do that and you’ll be tanning your kite on Benidorm fucking beach in no time alright? It’ll be fookin glorious, spend a month in your speedos then get back sharpish ready to milk the next struggling club. Anyways these fookin pies don’t eat themselves, and I’ve got to strategize my excuses for the next hammering the baggies suffer”.

Edited by Howay
  • Like 2

As you allude to, if that’s fucking bad he can just walk away. He’s loaded anyway. But the only time he’s ever walked away was when he was sacked or got what he thought was a better offer. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Just hire a plane to fly a giant cabbage banner over SJP.

:lol: The mackems will be gutted as they won’t be able to resort to their usual ‘typical mag behaviour’ patter 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Alex said:

As you allude to, if that’s fucking bad he can just walk away. He’s loaded anyway. But the only time he’s ever walked away was when he was sacked or got what he thought was a better offer. 

Funny how so few managers walk away when they realise the gig is up these days. The likes of Villas-Boas aside, anyway. Almost like this merry-go-round of “ex-pros” are just as big mercenaries as some players.

• Like 4

It’s quite staggering that he didn’t sack him in January. It’s been bleeding obvious to everyone - Ashley, Charnley and some of Bruce’s cronies in the media aside - that he isn’t up to it and we would be in danger of getting sucked into a relegation battle If he stays. 

I think he’ll sack him if we go down. But not before. Although possibly not even then. Second guessing the owner is a pointless task though. Virtually every decision he makes defies logic 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’s quite staggering that he didn’t sack him in January. It’s been bleeding obvious to everyone - Ashley, Charnley and some of Bruce’s cronies in the media aside - that he isn’t up to it and we would be in danger of getting sucked into a relegation battle If he stays. 

They knew he was a low quality manager from the outset. Hence his salary, which to me is a smoking gun says we've purposely hired a shit manager - a fat human shield protecting Ashley for criticism. 

• Like 2

he might get lucky and scrape survival but why risk it? mike ashley logic

he has had more than enough time to stamp his mark on the side but it has gone backwards under his watch. that is despite significant investment and a better squad of players to call upon than his predecessor.

continuing to play joelinton is a sackable offence alone. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he has had more than enough time to stamp his mark on the side but it has gone backwards under his watch. that is despite significant investment and a better squad of players to call upon than his predecessor.

Is Charnley agreeing with Brucey’s injury and COVID excuses for us being in a relegation fight? 

54 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’s honestly the most baffling thing about Ashley. We know he doesn’t give a fuck as long as the team manage to stay in the PL, but his constant desire to do it as cheaply as fucking possible to such an extreme that it becomes a gamble is just bizarre. I know Bruce comes cheap for a PL manager but surely the cost between him and a more competent manager, like Howe, would barely be noticeable on the books of a PL club and it would be far less of a gamble. How is the saving of what is likely around £1m or so a year worth this level of risk? Especially as like you point out this wouldn’t be the first relegation due to this cheapness. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Is Charnley agreeing with Brucey’s injury and COVID excuses for us being in a relegation fight? 

Does it matter? He’ll have to ok it with Ashley (or at least Ashley’s PA) if wants to order a box of A4. 

6 hours ago, Alex said:

I think he’ll sack him if we go down. But not before. Although possibly not even then. Second guessing the owner is a pointless task though. Virtually every decision he makes defies logic 

You reckon? 

*In the office after we go down. 
Ashley-“ Right then Penfold, we need a bloke with plenty of experience in the Championship, not too pricey, happy to bend over when told to…”

Penfold…
tenor.gif

( seriously though, he’s precisely the kind of cunt Ashley would look for to get us back up). 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

( seriously though, he’s precisely the kind of cunt Ashley would look for to get us back up). 

aye, and he'd fail, which would be glorious.

if there's to be no resurrection of the takeover, which obviously seems very unlikely, then I want the club as it is to die.

harsh as that seems, I'd rather see ashley lose every penny of his £130m investment and actively support a phoenix nufc (from whichever division) than be stuck in a sports direct fc football purgatory for however long I've got left on our flawed but beautiful planet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

Does it matter? He’ll have to ok it with Ashley (or at least Ashley’s PA) if wants to order a box of A4. 

Yes,but my point was this,if Charnley is agreeing with Brucey,he’ll then be going to Ashley to inform him Brucey’s not to blame.I’d be very surprised if Ashley actually watches our games in front of his tv so he’ll need to find out the craic from someone.No need to ask Charnley if he reads my very interesting and informative posts.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United