Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

21 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Yes,but my point was this,if Charnley is agreeing with Brucey,he’ll then be going to Ashley to inform him Brucey’s not to blame.I’d be very surprised if Ashley actually watches our games in front of his tv so he’ll need to find out the craic from someone.No need to ask Charnley if he reads my very interesting and informative posts.

I think, on the contrary, Ashley will micromanage everything. Every strategy (or non-strategy more like) at the club, whether it be outsourcing match day revenue streams or not spending a penny on the academy or spending a ludicrous amount of money on a shite player then loaning players when we’re in the shite has his grubby little hands all over it 

• Like 1

It’s baffling that Ashley will spunk millions on a useless piece of shit like joelinton - a huge transfer fees and wages - and not a decent manager. The incremental cost in wages must be comparatively minor to signing a mediocre player but the return - even just guaranteeing PL status - would be tremendous. Just someone like Eddie Howe who seems competent and sober, unlike our present manager. Also the refusal to invest in the academy - the epitome of short sighted stupidity and a false economy when he’s owned the club for something like 15

years. 

tldr - our owner is a stupid fat wanker

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

Ashley wants a yes man who will give him no trouble just like he has with Charnley. That’s why Bruce ended up getting the job.

I’m sure you’re right. However when you’re disinterested in the club, maybe don’t leave it to a unqualified cretin to run and an incompetent drunk to manage. It’s not going to end well regardless of how compliant they are.

• Like 2

I’ve never had the impression that Ashley runs NUFC from top to bottom.With regards to the lack of investment in the training ground an academy,businessmen like him would take some convincing that a fancy trading ground will improve matters on the pitch.It’s all about money and nothing else.We all know that finishing 17th is a decent season for Ashley.Spending £100m to finish mid table and receiving £10m or so extra TV money isn’t good business sense.It’ll never change with him.

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I’ve never had the impression that Ashley runs NUFC from top to bottom.With regards to the lack of investment in the training ground an academy,businessmen like him would take some convincing that a fancy trading ground will improve matters on the pitch.It’s all about money and nothing else.We all know that finishing 17th is a decent season for Ashley.Spending £100m to finish mid table and receiving £10m or so extra TV money isn’t good business sense.It’ll never change with him.

Sell the odd player to a championship side and the academy pays for itself. You’d think it would fit in with his strategy about the club being self sustaining but that’s just something he says to cover over his appalling bad stewardship. He’s all about getting through the current season and nothing else though. It makes no fucking sense but very little he does does make sense

• Like 1

Good post.As has been pointed out,he has a yes man in Charnley and in Brucey.Brucey has said he doesn’t do tactics so you have to guess that his coaching skills are poor or non-existent so no need for a super dooper 21st century training  complex.Brucey was so desperate to get the job he will have told Ashley that Rafa was talking shite when he was asking for investment in the training ground and acadamy.Brucey hasn’t come anywhere close to asking Ashley for anything,otherwise we would have heard it from him.‘I’ll only look to sign players who will improve the squad’ .Aye,there’s neebody out there that would do that Steve,is there? Neebody out there better than Useless Joe,Steve? He drops a player eventually for being shite.He picks up an ‘injury’ in training,then Brucey suggests to his pals in the media than he’d be in the first team if fit.

18 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Not really a Churchill style rallying call.

well, other than the fact they're both cunts!

it should really be unbelievable that he attempts to justify this shitshow by suggesting the four or five clubs above us are in trouble too. fucking hooray, we're struggling beneath the exalted company of burnley, brighton and crystal palace.

the very fact he doesn't even know fulham's result in midweek would suggest how dismissive he is of them being to catch us, but then so too are the little bald cunt who employed him and the fat human parasite who owns us.

i sincerely hope all three of them are not so much bitten on the backside, but more have their fucking arses well and truly ravaged.

18 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

well, other than the fact they're both cunts!

it should really be unbelievable that he attempts to justify this shitshow by suggesting the four or five clubs above us are in trouble too. fucking hooray, we're struggling beneath the exalted company of burnley, brighton and crystal palace.

the very fact he doesn't even know fulham's result in midweek would suggest how dismissive he is of them being to catch us, but then so too are the little bald cunt who employed him and the fat human parasite who owns us.

i sincerely hope all three of them are not so much bitten on the backside, but more have their fucking arses well and truly ravaged.

Good post.The thing is,if we do finish 17th,the smug twat and all his pals in the media will be shouting from the rooftops what a great job has been done when you think of the injuries and how COVID decimated the squad for weeks.Then the fans ridiculous expectations will be brought up without finding a supporter to interview who actually had any expectations other than another relegation fight.Then the words that we don’t want to hear....‘I’m already in discussion with Lee and Mike about certain players I would like brought in this summer’ 

Pogba, Cavani, van de Beek, are out, and Martial and McTominay are doubtful. van de Beek hasn't been starting anyway of course, but he's a decent option from the bench for them. I know this is expecting actual competence from the Cabbage, but this could actually be a good time to play them and have an actual go. It can be seen as pretty much a free hit in any case the way the season has gone. I expect we'll try to hold out for a draw and they'll score towards the end of each half and win 2-0 in a very scrappy match. Let's hope my predictions are as good as usual when it comes to this season 😉

Edited by Polarboy
  • Like 1

Decision time for Ashley. Decent chance we will be in the bottom 3 after we've played Man Utd and Wolves. 

We then have a run of winnable games, albeit missing our only goalscorer. Perfect time to get a new manager bounce

Following that we play Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester, Man City. Sheff Utd and Fulham are our last 2 games of the season but Fulham could quite easily be 6 points above us by then. 

If we get tonked tomorrow I reckon Ashley will blink and Bruce will be gone

• Like 2

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United