Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Decision time for Ashley. Decent chance we will be in the bottom 3 after we've played Man Utd and Wolves. 

We then have a run of winnable games, albeit missing our only goalscorer. Perfect time to get a new manager bounce

Following that we play Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester, Man City. Sheff Utd and Fulham are our last 2 games of the season but Fulham could quite easily be 6 points above us by then. 

If we get tonked tomorrow I reckon Ashley will blink and Bruce will be gone

fucking glorious this man.

:)

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Decision time for Ashley. Decent chance we will be in the bottom 3 after we've played Man Utd and Wolves. 

We then have a run of winnable games, albeit missing our only goalscorer. Perfect time to get a new manager bounce

Following that we play Liverpool, Arsenal, Leicester, Man City. Sheff Utd and Fulham are our last 2 games of the season but Fulham could quite easily be 6 points above us by then. 

If we get tonked tomorrow I reckon Ashley will blink and Bruce will be gone

Hope you’re right. Definitely need to give any new manager some time to work with. Worry about who the fuck they’d look to bring in though. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Continuing to graciously accept criticism in the light of overwhelming evidence he’s a fucking idiot 

He keeps on trolling fans but is whinging about people getting wound up and getting nasty.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

He keeps on trolling fans but is whinging about people getting wound up and getting nasty.

That’s because he’s a little shithouse. 
He’s the type who approaches you if you’re having a quiet pint and tries to demonstrate how clever he is, ignoring all the social signals you’re giving him to fuck off, then gets  upset when you finally tell him to fuck off. 
Don’t take his bait. 

• Like 3

The journalists are going awfully quiet about this all of a sudden. It’s not something any of us particularly wanted to be right about, but the bloke wasn’t suddenly going to turn into a high calibre manager at the tail end of an underwhelming managerial career ffs. Edwards is one of the lead twats in the attacks on the fans over Bruce, and he deserves all the “we told you so” that are coming his way, hopefully once everyone has got it through their system we can all put the stupid cunt on ignore and not read his fucking rubbish, maybe then someone that actually wants to be a NE football reporter can get his job. 

It’s mental we are right back in the same situation as when McLaren was manager. Everyone can see exactly what needs to be done but Ashley and Charnley are going to close their eyes and just hope Bruce somehow figures it all out, or Fulham just stop getting points, neither will happen. If they stick with Bruce we are down. It honestly may already be too late, we have 14 games left? There’s no chance he gets sacked after whatever today’s shambles is against Manchester United, so he will get the Wolves match at the very least which puts us at 12 left :lol:. It’s crazy how lazy a lot of these journalists are that they still can’t see why we complain about having Ashley as owner, and Bruce as manager, all other nonsense Ashley does aside repeating this process yet again is beyond frustrating to watch. The bloke was calling out the playing staff back in fucking November :lol: he should have been sacked back then. 

Wonder how long we have to wait before these wankers that have called us morons for months will be writing articles about how we sleepwalked towards relegation, or how the pressure from fans who never accepted Bruce created friction that led to poor performances. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 4

:lol: Aye, I mean it’s clear as day he’s a football journalist that knows absolutely nothing about football. He couldn’t see that Bruce’s dreadful two decade long managerial career was probably a good indicator that he wouldn’t do a good job here, so it stands to reason that he sees no problem with ignoring the last two seasons as an indication he’s not up to is. I know he’s sticking up for Bruce as he’s pally with him, but I think if everyone just started treating it like he genuinely thought all this stuff rather than giving him the out of sticking up for a pal it makes him look more of a tosser. 

I can see why he’d want Bruce to get another few, as it’ll mean we are actually in the bottom 3 so it’s easy for a fucking idiot like Edwards to see that could maybe be an issue with 10 or so to go, it’s hard having to deal with forecasting things out. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

I haven’t bothered looking for quotes to support this, but if true isn’t everyone delighted the PL chose to help NUFC fans by taking away the Saudi option? So fucking sick of Ashley, I know that’s nothing new, but just completely throttling a PL club and bleeding it. How can they possibly say we’ve got no money available to spend :lol: we spent a decent amount for Ashley’s NUFC, but it wasn’t a massive splurge by PL standards. 

See Ole has said Bruce is doing a good job :lol: I know they’re mates, but it shows the complete indifference the media has to every team outside “THE BIG SIX” (most of which aren’t currently in the top 6 spots) that it doesn’t just get fucking ridiculed for saying a bloke taking a mid table side and having them 3 points above the drop zone after 2 years is doing a good job. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Only Steve Bruce could be given a proven Premier League goal scorer, sell

nobody, take every single player backwards and be told he’s doing a good job. Unbelievable. It’s actually unbelievable 

We’ve played shit since he came ,with or without the ball,in the majority of games.You would at least one pundit or journalist  would have split from the pack to say it the way it is.And to think some supporters believe ex-footballers,now pundits,know more about the game than every fan who hasn’t played the game.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United