Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

To be fair my opinion of him never changed after seeing him joking with his Man United mate after they hammered us, it’s still that he’s a massive fucking cunt and never was, or never will be a Newcastle United fan.

I know he’s just a symptom of Ashley, and there will be another grossly unqualified lump given the job after him, but fucking hell I can’t wait until he’s not at our club anymore. 

Well he was ripping in the Sky studio when we hammered them 5-0  back in the day, so why would he be unhappy when Man U win a game against us now.

• Like 2

No wonder he was laughing if that’s what ‘Ole’ said. Glad to see the pressure is getting to the cunt tbh. ‘Let it be’ FFS. It’s practically one step away from ‘do you want to step outside?’ Not that I give a fuck but he’s the one who’s been inventing death threats to try and get sympathy and to deflect from the job he’s doing. 

Edited by Alex

8 hours ago, Howay said:

To be fair my opinion of him never changed after seeing him joking with his Man United mate after they hammered us, it’s still that he’s a massive fucking cunt and never was, and never will be a Newcastle United fan (which isn’t a stipulation of being NUFC manager, I just fucking hate the media try and say he’s one of us).

I know he’s just a symptom of Ashley, and there will be another grossly unqualified lump given the job after him, but fucking hell I can’t wait until he’s not at our club anymore. 

It's utterly embarrassing having him as manager, should be even more so for those that apppinted him. Not a single relevant redeemable feature as a manager and thick as mince to boot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OTF said:

It's utterly embarrassing having him as manager, should be even more so for those that apppinted him. Not a single relevant redeemable feature as a manager and thick as mince to boot.

Well put. He’s also horrible to look at and listen to as well as being a complete charlatan

2 hours ago, Kitman said:

Well put. He’s also horrible to look at and listen to as well as being a complete charlatan

Well that explains Shelvey’s support for him 

• Haha 1

The fans aren’t even at the games to apply any pressure on Bruce. They’re utterly powerless in terms of decision making and the obese wanker managing the club is only on social media by proxy but apparently it’s still the supporters to blame for not (presumably ‘virtually’) getting behind Bruce and the evidence for this is a banner outside the ground :lol: 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Alex said:

The fans aren’t even at the games to apply any pressure on Bruce. They’re utterly powerless in terms of decision making and the obese wanker managing the club is only on social media by proxy but apparently it’s still the supporters to blame for not (presumably ‘virtually’) getting behind Bruce and the evidence for this is a banner outside the ground :lol: 

Someone should send his shithouse son that pic of Unkal Mick and Basic Mick outside the ground at 3am, it’ll cheer the fat cunt right up. 

edit; here it is :lol:
4zspue.jpg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Isegrim said:

:lol: I mean it surely is just trolling here. We’ve lost 10 out of 14 games, averaging a point per game, and are 4th bottom, there’s not a viable point for keeping him anymore. Keys is a sad little desperate man. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I mean it surely is just trolling here. We’ve lost 10 out of 14 games, averaging a point per game, and are 4th bottom, there’s not a viable point for keeping him anymore. Keys is a sad little desperate man. 

I dunno, a few years ago he genuinely claimed that Steve Bruce should get the Man Utd job. I think he’s just thick as fuck.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

So we’re to praise fat heed on social media and call radio stations to say what a brilliant job he’s doing.Got it.Brucey then tells Ashley the fans are fully behind him therefore he must be doing a good job.Whatever happens Brucey is still manager next season.Bollocks to that.

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Someone should send his shithouse son that pic of Unkal Mick and Basic Mick outside the ground at 3am, it’ll cheer the fat cunt right up. 

edit; here it is :lol:
4zspue.jpg

The midnight ride of the Micks was fucking phenomenal man :lol:. I think the cherry on top was their assumption that Bruce being one of them would bother us at all, he was completely fucking useless even back then (although by far their best manager in recent history). 

They went through all that and still barely got the proof they were outside SJP in the picture. Wonder whatever happened to Mick, lal Mick, and Uncal Mick. Likely a lot of below mediocre activities, little to no work, and just general failure. 

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United