Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

18 hours ago, The Fish said:

Yeah, two players butting heads over a bad tackle, lack of effort,  or a previous game is one thing. The experienced, "good bloke", manager storming downstairs to shove a player who called him a mean name is a whole other problem. 

Indeed.  Is assaulting a more junior member of staff not a sackable offence?  If Cashley is so worried about paying him off, he surely could have got him there (as he tried with Barton).  Another person already on staff to take his place and no need for the other Steves to go, either, unless they were willing to resign.  Sorted! :)

11 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

I just find it hugely, hugely disappointing that ritchie didn't batter the living shit out of him to be honest.

:)

#thebrokendollisback

Some very rough arithmetic...

4 mill to sign him from Sheff Weds

3 mill to sack him

2 mill Bruce’s salary for 2020 & 2021

8 mill (?) Rafa’s salary 

How much does NUFC/ St James Holdings Ltd stand to lose if the team is relegated? 

Businessman? Fuckin really? 

Edited by PaddockLad

The end should be near now one way or another for this cunt. Once a manager pisses the players off by throwing them under the bus in response to bad performances and in turn loses the dressing room it usually means they lose their job pretty quickly after but this is Newcastle we are talking about. 

What baffles me is that he does such a bad job so blatantly badly. I know he’s a useless cunt but constantly singling out players for blame was only going to end one way surely he’s been around long enough to know this? I think he’s been actively trying to get the sack for a while as he gets something like a £3/4m payout if he does. In this case he’s been dragging our club down for months not giving a fuck if we win or lose, not caring about the fans or the players, barely even taking training seriously (he apparently has taken multiple days off since Wolves), the cunt had more money spent on players than any manager in our history over 2 seasons and he doesn’t even try. The bloke has no fucking morale standards what so fucking ever, he’s a fat fucking loser who only cares about himself why do his media pals stick by this vile cunt? He’d throw any of them under the bus at any given opportunity also if he benefited him. I know it’s wrong to wish death but I don’t give a fuck in this case he’s a fucking disgusting piss taking slob who’s mugged the fans off the whole time so yes I honestly hope he dies, I despise him more than I did Pardew or McLaren. He’s so lucky the fans havnt been allowed in, so so lucky. Imagine being a hardworking Newcastle fan paying to go and see games when the teams managed by this gross narcissistic piece of shit that only cares about lining his own pockets and will shit on anyone and everyone at any moment when it benefits him.. remember the little Rafa digs man? The ego of this cunt to take snide digs at the man who’s shadow dwarfs Bruce’s entire football existence. Not to mention the only reason we are still in with a chance of staying up is a combination of a couple of teams below us being so shit it looks  like they are trying to get relegated and the fact this loser has much better attacking players to work with than we’ve had in fucking years. Rant over I don’t even give a fuck anymore anyway, we will probably somehow scrape staying up and we’ll get another year out of him after he’s clearly thrown in the towel this season. That’s how our club functions under Ashley. 

Edited by 247
  • Like 1

As much as I dislike Steve Bacon Bruce I can't motivate myself into the utter hatred levels of the Souness days.

Not because the amount of cuntness is any higher or lower, it’s just that now it makes no difference.

It did then.

• Like 2

I find it interesting Bruce is now saying it’s all resolved after Ritchie apologized, so does this mean Ritchie received no apology (clearly got no public one) for Bruce throwing him under the bus like he did in the press? What a fucking dog shit manager Bruce is, there’s no way it’s resolved on Ritchies end of this is the case. 

• Like 1

It's hard to fathom that we could have a manager who's both more embarrassing than Joe Kinnear and less tactically aware than John Carver, let alone that he could be in charge for 70+ morbidly dire games.

How's the bacon did ya say? It's rotten Steve, that's how the bacon is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, OTF said:

It's hard to fathom that we could have a manager who's both more embarrassing than Joe Kinnear and less tactically aware than John Carver, let alone that he could be in charge for 70+ morbidly dire games.

How's the bacon did ya say? It's rotten Steve, that's how the bacon is.

:lol: apt.

Absolutely has to be sacked now. If we can’t get a result against one of the few sides below us then what fucking hope is there of any turnaround? It’s mental that we are going to have to wait until we are actually in the bottom 3 before there’s any hope of him being sacked. 

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United