Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

4 minutes ago, Howay said:

Absolutely has to be sacked now. If we can’t get a result against one of the few sides below us then what fucking hope is there of any turnaround? It’s mental that we are going to have to wait until we are actually in the bottom 3 before there’s any hope of him being sacked. 

I’ve said previously, I wouldn’t hold your breath about him going if/when we go down. 

He’s exactly the type they’d look for if he wasn’t already our manager. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Tbh, I think they’ll sack him after relegation but that’s purely because they’ll consider Jones the cheap replacement ala Hughton.

They will probably keep him because it’s cheaper and they think they will piss the league again.

Two wins in 16. That’s a third of the season where we’ve averaged 0.625 points per game which over a full season would see us get 24 points. The club have to be looking at sacking him at this point, it’s not a blip but simply Bruce’s natural level.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Two wins in 16. That’s a third of the season where we’ve averaged 0.625 points per game which over a full season would see us get 24 points. The club have to be looking at sacking him at this point, it’s not a blip but simply Bruce’s natural level.

A season doesn’t have 48 games.

Obviously we’d be in a better place with ASM, Almiron and Wilson fit but the first two haven’t featured much anyway and Bruce has totally messed Almiron about.  Wilson’s been class but he was living off scraps and struggling to make an impact before breaking down. Those 3 have provided a lazy excuse for the shit run of form rather than being the cause of it. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Not even arsed. FCB deserves a relegated club for appointing him in the first place 

This. I mean basically every Newcastle fan said this is exactly what would happen, the bloke has two decades in management and they’ve all been of this level. The even bigger kick in the nads is we don’t even get an I told you so after two years of the media saying we don’t know what we are talking about, as we’ll be down and will be back to being completely ignored and where we do get discussed they’ll act like everyone was questioning Bruce’s appointment, or just call the players shit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

This. I mean basically every Newcastle fan said this is exactly what would happen, the bloke has two decades in management and they’ve all been of this level. The even bigger kick in the nads is we don’t even get an I told you so after two years of the media saying we don’t know what we are talking about, as we’ll be down and will be back to being completely ignored and where we do get discussed they’ll act like everyone was questioning Bruce’s appointment, or just call the players shit. 

You just know that in normal times the fans would be getting the blame for creating a negative atmosphere in the stadium.

• Like 3

:lol: Aye he’s a fucking disgrace really. He doesn’t bother his arse but then lectures fans that they shouldn’t moan, he’s actually getting paid to watch and he still won’t bother. He’s just shite at his job, his twitter has just become clickbait really “here’s my complete dog shit controversial opinion based on a complete straw man argument” then when anyone responds they get slapped with a “well you need to read the article, if you didn’t you’re not getting my amazing point”, nah I’m okay without paying to read your utter drivel Luke, my American neighbor that hasn’t watched a footy match in his life would give a more informative and balanced view of the matter than you. 

Also, regardless of the Fulham result the point was never going to be a “good point”, you simply have to win a game like that, are we going to be taking points when we play the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and Leicester? The players have stopped playing for Bruce, he is still picking the wrong teams, and he’s not even arsed enough to pretend he’s bothered. Literally still coming out saying a point is fine and we just need to maintain :lol: we’re in a complete fucking nose dive. 

Edited by Howay

Aye, there’s no way it was his decision to make. There’s also no chance he has any idea what the decision makers at the club think.

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United