Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Is this not a shrewd move by Ashley? He might get less money (or they might have agreed with him to pay the value anyway as it'll be cheaper than battling court cases) But If we get relegated, are we not then out of the clutches of the Premier League and free to appoint a new owner without their meddling? 

Oh yes the football league let pretty much anyone buy a club, however there’s no way Ashley could command anywhere near the same fee he’s asking.

I believe the takeover is dead & has been for an awful long time. 

HOWEVER...a Saudi funded year in the championship would be funny as fuck :lol: 

• Like 2

Hopefully he does want to sell to them even if we go down, but my worry is he acts in the same arsehole manner he always has. We drop, they say they’ll still buy us but £100m less, he turns his nose up at that thinking if we can get promoted he can get that £100m, then we either fail to come up or they finally lose interest. 

The most annoying thing about this is that it has always been on the cards. But when the team was playing shit but getting lucky eins it was all about the results that matter.  Now as we are still playing shit but not winning as well it’s neither performances nor results that matter 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Aye he’s a fucking disgrace really. He doesn’t bother his arse but then lectures fans that they shouldn’t moan, he’s actually getting paid to watch and he still won’t bother. He’s just shite at his job, his twitter has just become clickbait really “here’s my complete dog shit controversial opinion based on a complete straw man argument” then when anyone responds they get slapped with a “well you need to read the article, if you didn’t you’re not getting my amazing point”, nah I’m okay without paying to read your utter drivel Luke, my American neighbor that hasn’t watched a footy match in his life would give a more informative and balanced view of the matter than you. 

Also, regardless of the Fulham result the point was never going to be a “good point”, you simply have to win a game like that, are we going to be taking points when we play the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and Leicester? The players have stopped playing for Bruce, he is still picking the wrong teams, and he’s not even arsed enough to pretend he’s bothered. Literally still coming out saying a point is fine and we just need to maintain :lol: we’re in a complete fucking nose dive. 

Judging from some of his tweets and the choice of matches he covers he’s probably a fan of “United”. It does explain his affection for Bruce as well.

I reckon any other club in a similar situation would have sacked him by now. Although it’s difficult to imagine any other club in the division appointing him in the first place 

• Like 2

I guess they’re just actually going to keep him until the end of the season :lol: absolutely staggeringly bad decision, I just can’t see how if you don’t sack him after dropping points against the second bottom side and ending the weekend just 1 point above the drop that there’s going to be another event that gets him sacked. 

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

I guess they’re just actually going to keep him until the end of the season :lol: absolutely staggeringly bad decision, I just can’t see how if you don’t sack him after dropping points against the second bottom side and ending the weekend just 1 point above the drop that there’s going to be another event that gets him sacked. 

Geoff Shreeves: "So after just two wins in twenty games, do you still think you'll have enough to stay up, Steve?"

Duck-egg: "Well, you know, I'll be delighted if we do but we'll just dust ourselves down yet again seeing as that fat cockney bastard is my boss and his sports shops are full of cheap shit."

GS: " What? Errr....are you saying...."

Duck-egg: "Hang on a minute, Geoff, just got to answer this....hello? Steve Bruce.....oh hello Lee..... what?..... Mike's been on the phone?..... I'm sacked? How's the pay off did you say?.....no bother....tell Mike no hard feelings....and thanks, thanks very much. It's been a pleasure. Ok.... I'll clear it out in the morning. Bye.....Bye.....(hangs up)......(mutters).... Jesus, thought he'd never take the fucking hint."

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

If Ashley gets rid,Brucey will receive a reported £3m-£4m pay off.Who the fuck put that clause in his contract?
Brucey wasn’t in any position to demand such a payout, yet he did!!!

Why would any team agree to a contract like that. He was always going to be canned, it wasn't if it was when.

There is no doubt that Ashley inserted that clause in himself because he thought it would be down to the new owners and would have seen it as another fuck you to the club and supporters. Instead it is going to fuck him.

Has the arrogant cunt ever made a decision that benefited the club and in turn his investment in the long term? 

No and the one decision he got right, he spent all his time trying to undermine and force out.

13 minutes ago, NJS said:

Sheff Wed's accounts reveal we paid 6.5m in compensation for Bruce. 

Jesus titty-fucking Christ. 

honestly man, just when you thought it was impossible to hate these fuckwits anymore, along comes another revelation to confound the logic.

• Like 1

:lol: It’s actually incredible. So we don’t even have him because Ashley is a tight cunt wanting to operate in the minimum, it’s just because these idiots running us really know fucking nothing about football after 15 years owning a club. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

£40mil on Joelinton and £6.5mil on Bruce to guide us towards relegation is a perfect encapsulation of Ashley's entire time at the club

And doing that to then make Bruce the worst paid manager in the top flight. 

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United