Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

£3.5m received in compensation for pardew.

£6.5m stumped up for bacon boy.

£40m paid for somebody who probably isn't even a footballer.

honestly man you couldn't even make this shite up. ashley and charnley must be up to their necks in some kind of dirty money laundering scam.

there's cunts out there selling crack cocaine outside school gates who could rightfully claim to be handling cleaner cash than our two morally bankrupt halfwits.

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

£3.5m received in compensation for pardew.

£6.5m stumped up for bacon boy.

£40m paid for somebody who probably isn't even a footballer.

honestly man you couldn't even make this shite up. ashley and charnley must be up to their necks in some kind of dirty money laundering scam.

there's cunts out there selling crack cocaine outside school gates who could rightfully claim to be handling cleaner cash than our two morally bankrupt halfwits.

This what happens when you run a football club likes its a cut price sports shop in maidenhead. Everything in his world is a short term deal which is either to make money or penny pinch - sometimes with disastrous results.

When he bought us, many foresighted people predicted he would run NUFC in the same way as other businesses he’d acquired, like Lonsdale and Slazenger - asset strip like crazy, destroy everything that was good about the product, and sell cheap tat masquerading as quality.

They were right, and over the years more and more people have realised this and chosen not to give money to a horrible wanker who’s taken supporters for mugs.... and reduced NUFC to a zombie club with the existential purpose of coming 17th in the PL. We’re lucky he can’t sell the ground because I’m sure he'd have done that by now if he could.

I expect the club loses a lot of money on bad decisions that never see the light of day. The surprise shouldn’t be that the club is run badly by underpaid buffoons.....it should be that we haven’t sunk like a stone and kept on sinking with this owner. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Even when he's been managing in the Championship his win record is shite 😣

At least the mackems will be pleased they beat us :drinks:

Edited by RobinRobin

And it would be another total dogshit team at that :lol:.

The bloke has literally come out in his presser and said he’s not doing a good enough job. He also said the only teams that have beaten us in the last 8 games have been Manchester United and Chelsea, forgetting we lost to Crystal Palace which is the type of inattention to detail that further proves us ‘rabid’ critics right. 

53 minutes ago, Howay said:

And it would be another total dogshit team at that :lol:.

The bloke has literally come out in his presser and said he’s not doing a good enough job. He also said the only teams that have beaten us in the last 8 games have been Manchester United and Chelsea, forgetting we lost to Crystal Palace which is the type of inattention to detail that further proves us ‘rabid’ critics right. 

Aye, he followed up his admission that he hasn't been good enough with 'I'll never walk away'. Funny that fans of no less than five of his former clubs will remember him happy to walk away when something better came along.

Also, it's not the first time he's come out with that comment about only being beaten by Man U and Chelsea, the fucking ignoramus. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, he followed up his admission that he hasn't been good enough with 'I'll never walk away'. Funny that fans of no less than five of his former clubs will remember him happy to walk away when something better came along.

Also, it's not the first time he's come out with that comment about only being beaten by Man U and Chelsea, the fucking ignoramus. 

That’s a big part of it too, he is just a right loser. It’s fair enough fans writing off losing to Chelsea and Manchester United but you shouldn’t be doing it if you’re anything to do with a PL side, regardless of disparities that’s your opposition ffs, meanwhile Parker is saying they are going into every game aiming to win and is visibly pissed off when a team like Manchester City beat them. 

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think the opinion of fans of his former clubs is the best benchmark to judge his ability, because absolutely anyone would welcome him back.

Even if it were true about only having been beaten by Man Utd and Chelsea you can’t pick and choose sets of results and ignore the rest / where you are in the table after 3/4s of the season. It’s a bit like when he tried to make out losing to Sheffield Utd wasn’t s bad result because they subsequently beat Man Utd. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Howay said:

That’s a big part of it too, he is just a right loser. It’s fair enough fans writing off losing to Chelsea and Manchester United but you shouldn’t be doing it if you’re anything to do with a PL side, regardless of disparities that’s your opposition ffs, meanwhile Parker is saying they are going into every game aiming to win and is visibly pissed off when a team like Manchester City beat them. 

Brucey shouts from the rooftops how good we were if we create a couple of chances in the second half after we’ve been second best all game.

• Like 1

What I don't understand is how Bruce gets a free ride with the English press ! Normally when a Manager is spouting bullshit the press are all over him but not with Bruce.

I know he's a good old boy but that normally wouldn't be enough.

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

What I don't understand is how Bruce gets a free ride with the English press ! Normally when a Manager is spouting bullshit the press are all over him but not with Bruce.

I know he's a good old boy but that normally wouldn't be enough.

He is a fraudster. He knows how to tread people and how to talk to them who are useful to him.

He is from a nice family though.

Bruce’s statements are becoming increasingly bizarre because he’s never been in this position for so long without being sacked. His ability to take teams on a downward spiral for the payoff money is so perfected that he’s completely lost now that it hasn’t worked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

He is a fraudster. He knows how to tread people and how to talk to them who are useful to him.

He is from a nice family though.

I reckon his mam and dad were probably really sound.

I also reckon they probably thought stevie was a cunt too.

• Haha 1

I’m not having a go at anyone but why anyone reads Edwards’ shite is beyond me. The bloke is a step below talk sport, fishing for bites from annoyed fans. He knows nowt and says nowt. Ignore him and he will go away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Not that I think we’ll win tonight but, given the Fulham result, Bruce’ll Be cocky as fuck again if we do. 

:lol: I always think imagine how full of himself he will be if we end up topping this 6 team mini league he harps on about as in the relegation mix, he will be completely blind to the fact that it shouldn’t be a total fucking struggle and that finishing 15th or whatever isn’t good. 

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United