Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

I just don’t get the game plan here. I mean it’s too late anyway as they’ve mirrored exactly what they did with McLaren and left it too late but surely you have to sack the cunt now out of principal? Unless they actually intend on keeping him when we are a Championship side. If they do I genuinely think that’ll be the finish of me bothering with this fucking disgrace of a “football club”. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

I just don’t get the game plan here. I mean it’s too late anyway as they’ve mirrored exactly what they did with McLaren and left it too late but surely you have to sack the cunt now out of principal? Unless they actually intend on keeping him when we are a Championship side. If they do I genuinely think that’ll be the finish of me bothering with this fucking disgrace of a “football club”. 

Bruce's loyalty? Has he turned down offers from Real Madrid and Barcelona? It makes zero sense other than to show that Ashley will deliberately do the opposite of what the fans want in order to prove some kind of point.

• Like 2

On 21/03/2021 at 11:49, Howay said:

The only conclusion that anyone watching that game on Saturday can come to is that these players are not playing for Bruce now.   The supposed tactics are beyond ridiculous, since Wilsons injury we've strikers as wingers and wingers as strikers.  He's fell out with Ritchie and probably others and he's made ridiculous statements about the likes of Carroll and Murphy.  It's absolutely no wonder they don't trust him and and it's plain to see.  Obviously there is a sizeable possibility that Ashley didn't bother watching the match at all but given his investment in the club he surely has been asking questions of someone as to what the fuck is going on.  He may well like the fact that unlike Rafa, Bruce won't say a bad word against him but surely that can't go so far as to allow him to reduce the value of his asset by £100m?

I'm firmly of the opinion that Ashley doesn't give a fuck about the club but he keeps telling us that he doesn't have £100's of millions in cash and that his wealth is just a paper asset value.  Reducing that value to such an extent that it either makes selling impossible or hits him in the pocket at a time he seems to want the cash cannot be something he's happy to just go along with.

The only sense I can make from this is that he's happy to see us relegated for some reason.  Whether that's because he's a cunt with a grudge against us or (far less likely imo) he has some deal struck that will get him the money he wants regardless of the division we're in and he thinks he can get the football league to approve the new owners far easier than the premier league will.

The above both seem completely unbelievable to me now but they seem far more plausible than anyone thinking Steve Bruce can save us from relegation now.  The only thing that can keep us up now that they've chosen to stick with this disgusting fraud of a man is Fulham somehow doing worse than us for the rest of the season.  No matter how badly Brighton or Burnley might do, I can't see us winning another game with him in charge let alone doing enough to overtake either of them.  

• Like 4

Team selection,tactics and effort.I can only assume senior players who don’t give a toss are in charge.Could Useless Joe be our Player/Manager without it yet being announced.61 appearances out of a possible 68 in the Premier League since he arrived.

Did Brucey ever have a fling with a Brazilian chick back in the late 90s ?

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United