Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Unfamiliar ground for Brewcey, because normally he's been peddled by now going by his previous jobs.

Can quite believe he wants the bullet though, one last juicy payoff before he oozes off into retirement.

• Like 1

Aye he’s surely wanting the sack, 6 days off out the next 9 after that kind of defeat surely even a manager as grim as him would know that’s an absolutely ridiculous thing. Could also be just because he’s a lazy fat cunt tbf.

It’s almost exactly like the McLaren situation now where we have an international break followed by 9 games, and it’s clear they’re determined to make the same mistake and keep him around.

Look forward to all the articles whinging like fuck when the fans are back in and the knacker gets the inevitable dogs abuse. We all know it’s coming, if it really bothered him he’d walk away now, and maybe he wouldn’t have spent 18 month being an absolute helmet to the fan base. 

Tbf, a lot of the people in my social circles who used to complain about us not giving him a chance are now full converts to our side of the argument. I don't think he's done himself any favours, and it wouldn't surprise me if this was his final job tbh. It's been tragic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Tbf, a lot of the people in my social circles who used to complain about us not giving him a chance are now full converts to our side of the argument. I don't think he's done himself any favours, and it wouldn't surprise me if this was his final job tbh. It's been tragic.

What do they think about the new Time Spiral though?

Edited by trophyshy

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’d bet people any money that, when he’s sitting on his arse in the house, him or none of his little cronies are watching Saturday’s match or any of Spurs’ last few games. Probably sitting with ITV Racing on all day.

He'll be working through his box sets man.  

"Ahl dee all the Monster Munch first."

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

What do they think about the new Time Spiral though?

There's a new Time Spiral? I'll check it out. Return target creature to the top of its owner's library, right? :lol:

I know the others really appreciate when MTG is in these threads.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

There's a new Time Spiral? I'll check it out. Return target creature to the top of its owner's library, right? :lol:

I know the others really appreciate when MTG is in these threads.

Remastered the entire set.  

7 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Unfamiliar ground for Brewcey, because normally he's been peddled by now going by his previous jobs.

Can quite believe he wants the bullet though, one last juicy payoff before he oozes off into retirement.

Oozes, you say? 

362C0780-E8F3-4EE9-A363-142D9A9B2FCA.jpeg

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Not wanting to spoil anyone’s day, but do your best not to imagine Denise and Steve getting down and dirty on a bed of Monster Munch and depression. 

👍

abandonthread.gif

• Haha 6

Preparations for the Championship are under way 

Dwight Gayle signs new deal

The Athletic reports that Dwight Gayle has signed a new deal with NUFC.

David Ornstein writes that Gayle has signed a new three-year-deal on reduced terms.

Next up Big Andy 

Edited by trooper

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United