Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

50 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: They really don’t understand that the way they’re so abrasive and seek to shove it in people’s faces when things goes well has an impact on people’s attitude towards them when things are going bad. 

They’re taking the piss giving him that btw, no team did better than 2 wins and 2 draws? We didn’t even move a spot in the table in April did we? The guys still a fucking shite manager so I’m not sure why his thick son is acting like it’s some proof he’s good, also I’d been giving him the excuse he’s a lazy prick if he’s actually putting in long hours like his son says (he’s definitely not btw) that’s even more embarrassing when looking at the shambolic way the team play. 

As always I really can’t wait until this wanker is nothing to do with our club. “I know how much this job means to you” :lol: they realize simply repeating something doesn’t make it true. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You do also have to remember that out of the 360 minutes played in April we were utter shit for 45 minutes against Burnley, embarrassingly bad for nearly 45 minutes against ten men West Ham and for 90 minutes against Liverpool except injury time. We certainly and thankfully got very good results but it could easily have been a totally different outcome in those matches.

It does also say a lot that most of those people who respond positively to Alex Bruce are Man United fans.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Who the fuck gave Steve Bruce manager of the month ffs. This sport can fuck off sometimes, it really can.

Manager of the month, fucking hell.

My thoughts exactly. Some wind up merchant at the PL is pissing themselves right now I reckon :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Was it not a fans vote?  I'm sure I seen a vote on twitter.  If so you can only assume it's mackems on the wind up.

That would make more sense tbh. 

I love the way the stupid cunt thinks its only a few journalists who hate him an never wanted him as manager. 

Thankfully he'll find out next season. 

• Like 1

can't help but wonder actually had tonight's game had 10,000 of our most loyalist superfans rocking up whether they would've went for a nauseating pr stunt of presenting our hero with his award on the pitch?

I reckon they would.

sadly I reckon the majority in attendance would probably applaud too.

Edited by thebrokendoll

I’m at the point where it is actually starting to bother me :lol:. They genuinely can’t be watching our games, and looking at our results and genuinely think he’s doing a good job right? I almost just need them to admit he’s doing poorly but they’re all his mates. We went on a run of like 23 games without a win or something outrageous for fuck sake and these nob heads act like he’s hard done by. The fucker shouldn’t be in a job!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’m at the point where it is actually starting to bother me :lol:. They genuinely can’t be watching our games, and looking at our results and genuinely think he’s doing a good job right? I almost just need them to admit he’s doing poorly but they’re all his mates. We went on a run of like 23 games without a win or something outrageous for fuck sake and these nob heads act like he’s hard done by. The fucker shouldn’t be in a job!

It’s so ridiculous that there is no chance of it bothering me. It just shows what an awful clique made up of pundits and staff exists. Objectivity my arse.

• Like 2

Jeans is exactly the kind of anodyne, rent-a-quote gobshite that these networks love to fill space between the adverts. Problem is that he’s trying to drop hot takes like Neville and Carragher but he’s doing it with an ounce of the knowledge or even broader awareness of football as a whole. Fuck me, what a cunt. And he’s going to be around for fucking years, I’m not sure he’s even 40

• Like 3

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United