Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

I’m sure there are some people whose opinions I value less than Rio Ferdinand’s. I just can’t think of any at the minute 

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m sure there are some people whose opinions I value less than Rio Ferdinand’s. I just can’t think of any at the minute 

CT likes this. 👍

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I could only think of Michael Owen. I place more stock in Anne Frank’s opinions on drum kits than I do Michael Owen’s opinions on football (and denim).

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I could only think of Michael Owen. I place more stock in Anne Frank’s opinions on drum kits than I do Michael Owen’s opinions on football (and denim).

Take away his NUFC time and he's still excruciatingly awful to listen to. How the fuck someone thought he'd make a good 'pundit' absolutely beats the shit out of me. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Howay said:

I’m at the point where it is actually starting to bother me :lol:. They genuinely can’t be watching our games, and looking at our results and genuinely think he’s doing a good job right? I almost just need them to admit he’s doing poorly but they’re all his mates. We went on a run of like 23 games without a win or something outrageous for fuck sake and these nob heads act like he’s hard done by. The fucker shouldn’t be in a job!

me and you together Howay, armed to the teeth, we'd wreek havoc in football studios all over the land.

:)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

“Well done, he’s 13.” A line I’ll never tire of hearing.

Big Neville knew what a prick he was long before it dawned on the rest of us.

It doesn’t need one to know one tbh.

• Like 3

Was it prior to the 98 or the 99 FA Cup Final when a Toon’s ex-reserve keeper got lifted for selling tickets on the black market  that had been allocated to the players.

Dont players still receive a few FA Cup Final tickets,even if their clubs are not in the final.

I’m sure some tickets connected to a Man Utd legend were being sold on the black market for a cup final a few years ago and the FA banned him from receiving any for a couple years.

:lol: “Despite Sheffield win” you mean to say that a 1-0 win at home against one of the worst sides to ever grace the Premier League didn’t sway the punters? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: “Despite Sheffield win” you mean to say that a 1-0 win at home against one of the worst sides to ever grace the Premier League didn’t sway the punters? 

:lol: hold the front page!

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Howay said:

That and the performance was shite 

• Like 1

‘Brucey’s doing a good job’

That’s what we’ve been told all season.If he was to lose his job,it would be interesting to hear where his pals in the media think his next management job could be and in which league.You wouldn’t think a Premier League team would want him,unless they’d recently been promoted from the Championship.He’s pissed off a few clubs by either relegating them or leaving them with immediate effect ,usually his decision.Of course within a few days of him leaving,he’ll be on talkSHITE spouting shite,then in the gulf being interviewed by hairy hands with Fat Spam sitting alongside him questioning why Ole hasn’t been replaced by the posh Geordie.

• Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United