Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Funny, I’m not seeing Bruce’s name in the running for any of these newly open managerial vacancies

Unfortunately he's still got one of the best jobs so why would he be looking elsewhere?

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

Unfortunately he's still got one of the best jobs so why would he be looking elsewhere?

And let’s not forget it’s the hometown club he’s supported since he was a boy. So we’re told...

Steve Bruce: 'We’ll never say it’s an achievement to finish 12th for a club of our stature, but it’s an achievement. I hope the people who have written us off, they’ll eat humble pie and give us some credit.' 

I suppose it’s an achievement for Bruce not to get us relegated. In that sense he’s exceeded my expectations this season. Thanks Steve for your service.

• Haha 2

:lol: Going off that statement I’m going to assume one of his favorite hobbies growing up was eating lead paint chips. What a knacker. He still hasn’t grasped that making it an “us v them” situation with your own clubs fan base isn’t going to ever get you credit, I’m not saying he deserves any as imo he really doesn’t, coming 12th in the clubs 4th year in the Premier League isn’t something to applaud especially in the manner it was arrived at, we went on a run of 20+ games with barely a win ffs :lol: 

I’m not bothered how it makes me, and fellow supporters who don’t give him credit look he can fuck right off. This season I’ve witnessed absolutely dreadful football, and watched as our own manager has relentlessly taken aim at our support base, despite the fact he never had to deal with any actual jeering, he can complain about abuse but even measured and very fair criticism is slapped down and received a pop. He’s a fucking failure as a manager and is symptomatic of the rot this owner has set into our football club, we literally will never and can never move forward with Steve fucking Bruce as manager. 

I’m also sick to the fucking back teeth about hearing the fans demand too much, or our expectation is too high, firstly it’s only off dog shit managers like this boil nosed cock bag, or that putrid bag of piss Allardyce, fan bases should demand and push the team forward what are we meant to do? Sit about and go “ahh yeah buzzing for another year of watching Joelinton fall over, I fucking hope we can beat Burnley to 12th this year”. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 6

The fat cunt will be getting vertigo in 12th. 

He’s managed a top 10 finish twice in his illustrious 20+ years as a manger. 

Twice. 

He’s a serial failure 

• Like 2

This whole “expectation of success” thing is a bad joke. We haven’t won a domestic trophy since the 50’s or even qualified for Europe for what 10 years? And then we’ve got our arsehole owner whose net spend over his time of ownership is zero with fuck all investment in the club off the pitch too (plus a bit of asset stripping thrown in). You’d be mad to expect us to win anything (and I get the sense that most people dont even have much hope for it anymore).

For lazy pundits like Savage and Ferdinand it’s a way of slapping down those “uppity Geordies” and because they sit in a studio with their mates, they never get called on it.  So they repeat the same old shit year after year.

For dogshit managers like Allardyce and Bruce its pure gaslighting...”oh poor me Im so badly treated by the nasty fans”.....because the real reason for fan discontent couldnt possibly be that their football is neolithic, absolutely hideous to watch, and set up to defend for most of the game and sneak a goal here and there from a set piece.....often ending in a shoeing by the better sides.

• Like 4

Bruce and his coaches deserve some credit for the post-Brighton form. But the criticism he and they deserve for the pre-Brighton form massively overshadows it. We had 28pts from 29 games, that'd get you 36pts and around 17th in an average PL season. We'd scored 28 goals, conceded 48! Only the bottom 2 clubs had a worse GD.

Bruce suggests that the only reason we were in that mess was because we were missing Wilson and ASM. Well Wilson had played 21/28 PL games before Brighton. ASM was available for 16.

I'd suggest the reason we were in the shit was because he persisted with an isolated striker, passive low block, disinterested in counter attacks, long after it became clear it wouldn't work. We're in the shit because our defence played like strangers. Because we experimented with a variety of formations that all had the same basic failing; inviting pressure onto a poorly organised defence, with no reliable outball when Saint Maximin wasn't on the pitch. 

I'm a poncy idiot and even I can see that Bruce had the players available to play the system we ended up with from the off. No, Joelinton isn't as good as Wilson, but he wouldn't have looked half as shit if we'd played this style. Back three, Ritchie and Murphy as wing backs, 2 centre mids, two attacking mids, supporting a striker. Play on the counter and for set pieces. 

• Like 4

honestly man, the amount of times ive read the words 'humble pie' attributed to either bruce or his nonce son is coming close to tipping me over the edge. the pair of the cunts need a proper pummelling.

but then, how could you ever live with yourself if you improved his looks?

E2K3NQqXIAEZRdl.jpeg.jpg

• Haha 3

His dad is a fucking little rat, and he’s a workmanlike, jug eared ugly cunt. Hope was honestly being soft there for me, as I’ve said I’m not giving Bruce credit for achieving fucking mediocrity and treading water from the initial total fucking disaster he had us hurtling towards. You can’t run about abusing the fan base and then get pissed off no one accepts you. From day one I didn’t want this Manchester United obsessed toad to be our manager, I’ll happily say nothing will change my mind on that as I’m extremely confident he won’t ever achieve anything with NUFC, he’s finished top 10 twice in his below mediocre career.

Please just fuck off and take your arsehole son with you. I’m glad the prick come out as abusive as that, now he doesn’t have a single fucking leg to stand on when he whinges everyone is being mean to his dad. Cunt bag. Even the mackems think his dad is shite and those paedophile worshipping simpletons rate Sam Allardyce. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Bruce could win a trophy for us and I wouldn't cheer when he lifted it. Results don't stop you being a cock

:lol: The thing is you know the first thing he’d do is have a pop at the fan base and rub everyone’s face in it. That’s what a total cunt he is, but him and his knacker of a son can’t seem to figure out why acting the way they do is a problem to such an extent that when a bloke laid it out plain he called him a rat :lol:

Embarrassing behaviour from semi-celebrity pundit Alex Bruce. (Him, Stephen Warnock and Neil Mellor must have the same agent and I hope he gets a fucking good cut from those three as I still don't believe how they've had so much TV/radio work based on their careers). 

• Like 2

And Alex Bruce’s dad will have pushed on his mates to let Alex speak a bit. Same as over a third of the arseholes professional football appearances came under his dad. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Howay said:

His dad is a fucking little rat, and he’s a workmanlike, jug eared ugly cunt. Hope was honestly being soft there for me, as I’ve said I’m not giving Bruce credit for achieving fucking mediocrity and treading water from the initial total fucking disaster he had us hurtling towards. You can’t run about abusing the fan base and then get pissed off no one accepts you. From day one I didn’t want this Manchester United obsessed toad to be our manager, I’ll happily say nothing will change my mind on that as I’m extremely confident he won’t ever achieve anything with NUFC, he’s finished top 10 twice in his below mediocre career.

Please just fuck off and take your arsehole son with you. I’m glad the prick come out as abusive as that, now he doesn’t have a single fucking leg to stand on when he whinges everyone is being mean to his dad. Cunt bag. Even the mackems think his dad is shite and those paedophile worshipping simpletons rate Sam Allardyce. 

Reading this waiting for a pop at the mackems to be sprinkled in. Not disappointed.  😂

• Haha 4

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United