Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'd be fucking mortified if my 36year old son was having Twitter wars defending me 

Especially when he reckons his dad doesn’t use it. Which is believable. He’s perpetuating the problem as well as being an absolute hypocrite. It’s fucking pointless. And Hope is spot on in what he says and has a shitload more credibility with the fans than any of Bruce’s pals in the media 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Except his daughter, who likes a bit rough apparently. 
*cough…Darren Bent…cough…Lee Hendrie…cough

Just shows anything is better than looking at father and brother

21 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Except his daughter, who likes a bit rough apparently. 
*cough…Darren Bent…cough…Lee Hendrie…cough

Bentner too iirc

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I mean he's exactly what the system that was working in the latter part of season calls out for; quick on the break, tireless running, agile...

• Haha 2

I think we're very much in a holding pattern with minimal investment until the takeover goes through. So pretty much a continuation of the last decade's transfer policy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It was a joke we got him for a year, a complete piss take they gave him the second year, to give him a third is dereliction of duty to the club. 'We know you're not fit enough, we know you're barely going to play and won't score goals but I'm shit scared of doing my job and upsetting the gaffer so here's another year. It's never dull here!!'

• Like 1

:lol: Fucking hell, this club is so poorly ran. They refuse to spend money when it makes sense then extend Carroll’s deal and pay compensation for Steve Bruce. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United