Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: Fucking hell, this club is so poorly ran. They refuse to spend money when it makes sense then extend Carroll’s deal and pay compensation for Steve Bruce. 

Plus looking to give Gayle a new deal I think?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

It was a joke we got him for a year, a complete piss take they gave him the second year, to give him a third is dereliction of duty to the club. 'We know you're not fit enough, we know you're barely going to play and won't score goals but I'm shit scared of doing my job and upsetting the gaffer so here's another year. It's never dull here!!'

I wasn’t in favour of signing him initially but you could see the logic to it at least, even if you didn’t agree. Like you say though, a second season shouldn’t have even been entertained, let alone a third 

• Like 3

Plus looking to give Gayle a new deal I think?

Yeah Gayle's deals sorted already looking for school places for his eldest kid 

I expect the logic here is that since we comfortably secured premiership survival, there is really no need to spend any money on the squad. The same goes for the training facilities, medical staff and coaching resources.

#itlives! #zombieclub #mikelovesagamble #wipesitsnose #fuckyougeordies

13 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Charnley must be too hungover to attend any scouting meetings. “Fuck it, just give Carroll another year”

"Carol? She the tea lady? Yeah, why not, sign 'em up!"

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

see brucey was giving his usual bollocks about the giant clubs again yesterday. we've got to wait on mid table arsenal to see if we can feed off their scraps.

worse then pardew,, I despise the minging fat  cunt.

He's a bad enough appointment as manager as it is without opening his gob and confirming it further.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He's a bad enough appointment as manager as it is without opening his gob and confirming it further.

aye.

mind you, the majority of me hopes he carries on in this vein, it might just wake up the zombies in the ground to give him hell.

plus I really quite like hating him!  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye.

mind you, the majority of me hopes he carries on in this vein, it might just wake up the zombies in the ground to give him hell.

plus I really quite like hating him!  :)

I think the vast majority realise he's a fucking pudding but I'm going to be honest, he's surprised me just how much shit he talks and at times he might as well have a shovel in his hand and shoving his weight on it the amount of digging he does on that hole of his. Never a month goes by in the season where he doesn't belittle the club even when he thinks he's doing it tactfully. Fucking dream manager for Ashley and his minion.

• Like 1

Well he’s an arrogant cunt on top of being useless, isn’t he? Does himself absolutely no favours with the fans then whinges to his media pals when the inevitable backlash comes along. Perfect manager for Ashley though. 

• Like 2

At least Pardew reined his twat like tendencies in for a year or so after getting the job, although he was always going to revert to type.  This slovenly turd started making his bacon grease covered gob go after 2 fucking days.

Absolutely no redeeming features to the man, and I use the term man very loosely.

• Like 4

I think the vast majority realise he's a fucking pudding but I'm going to be honest, he's surprised me just how much shit he talks and at times he might as well have a shovel in his hand and shoving his weight on it the amount of digging he does on that hole of his. Never a month goes by in the season where he doesn't belittle the club even when he thinks he's doing it tactfully. Fucking dream manager for Ashley and his minion.

if he put his full weight on it he'd end up midway between the earth's core and adelaide.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Looked a bit ill on the touchline yesterday but that’s probably a direct consequence of him caning the pints and the curries during the Euros so I’ll reserve judgment until I see him in HD

steve bruce is a stand out reason for watching television in normal resolution.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

steve bruce checking he's got some bollocks, on account he's never seen the fuckers for 30 years....

E6ozgmrXMAA7JsS.jpeg.jpg

Never mind the bollocks, why’s he got a seeping minge on his left leg? 

27 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Never mind the bollocks, why’s he got a seeping minge on his left leg? 

hang your head in shame Fist, the world's greatest debut album and bruce's scrotum should never be referenced in the same sentence!

• Haha 2

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United