Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

If that happens I can’t see us staying up. 2 weeks left of the window so if that’s true about them holding out for more it would be another week or so before he transferred there, giving our crack transfer team a week to replace our best player with someone that’s capable of immediately having a similar level of impact, or buying a number of players that are upgrades on other areas, both are unlikely and Ashley would love to gamble that we’d somehow stay up so we’d hear how it was just too late to sign anyone. 

Apparently this happened at the game tonight

Newcastle fans just started singing “Brucey Brucey giz a wave” He waved then they started singing “you fat bastard”

• Haha 2

Wasn’t Edwards distancing Bruce from the appointment of Jones at the time? Bruce was too iirc and their relationship looks anything but amicable. Also didn’t Edwards claim after we beat Everton (I think) in the first game after Jones got the job that Jones hadn’t even took a training session? Then several people on twitter pointed out that not only had he done so but there was a photo proving the point accompanying an article Edwards had penned. :lol: He’s a complete laughingstock 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 5

:lol: Edwards is such a tit, that certainly reads like praise for Bruce as the focus was definitely on his “different strengths and attributes” which just happen to be things that aren’t tactical awareness and being up to date. The highest praise of all for Bruce comes when Wilson says it’ll be nice to have a good coach around from the start of the season to help the previous lot, I know if I was in the previous lot I’d be buzzing with all that praise. 

There’s also fucking no chance Bruce wanted Jones brought in, he was clearly fuming with him on the touchline regularly and like Alex says he even distanced himself from being involved. Edwards yet again showing how little he knows about the sport he covers, he has different strengths and attributes but maybe it’s better left to sports journalists like Caulkin that have strengths like research, writing articles that aren’t just clickbait, and giving a shit about the fan base of the area they cover. 

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Luke Edward's has blocked me :lol: 

He's the CT of the journalism world. He's got a contrary opinion on absolutely everything 

:lol: congratulations, you must be doing something right. Mind, there’s times I almost feel sorry for him. He’s not all there.  

Edited by Alex

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United