Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

You'd think we'd be league champions by now the amount of concentration we've put on the league all these years. :cuppa: (Nice to see the 'haven't lost' spin being put on it by serial loser, Bruce. Charnley obviously saw a kindred spirit when he appointed him).

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

How is getting knocked out of the cup not the dictionary definition of losing ffs? Does he think we get a second leg after pens?

It’s proper telling of the lazy prick that he is. Clearly in the mood to just shrug off getting knocked out the cup at home to fucking Burnley, just doesn’t give a toss as he’s a complete fucking loser that’s content to give the bare minimum to get his pay. Any proper manager, or remotely competitive person would be frustrated at the loss and never come out with something as ridiculous as saying we didn’t lose because it went to pens. 

This fucking gutless cunt shouldn’t be anywhere near a Premier League club, he was struggling at the championship level even when Villa let him piss money up the wall. The worst part is this prick isn’t the first that got the job for no fucking reason, what had McLaren done? We got him off the back of failing at Championship Derby County, Pardew? The spineless cunt couldn’t get a side with Rui Fonte, Lallana, Lambert, Davis, etc out of fucking League One, and Kinnear was the pinnacle of this, a bloke who had failed decades prior and a good chunk of football barely had any clue who the rancid cunt was. The kicker is they’re basically all unbearable pricks to boot. A few of them, Bruce included, didn’t even come cheap :lol:. What a fucking throbber Ashley is. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Lose to Southampton then nee game for a couple of weeks so plenty time to bring in a proper manager,as in a manager who has a bit football knowledge.

The only way we see the back of Bruce is if (when) we are rock bottom and there's two days left of the Jan transfer window.  Prime excuse for Ashley not to spend any brass.  No way do we see the back of this early.

If you want to be critical we've missed big, big chances, and at this level against a Premier League team you've got to take them.

If?!  You mean you're giving us a choice?  You fucking retard.  The main aim of the game and we couldn't execute it?  Fuck me.  I would rather have Boris Johnson in charge of the fucking team.

"We all know penalties are a lottery and they can go either way.

"What pleased me more was the performance of the team. I thought we were excellent throughout.

"If you want to be critical we've missed big, big chances, and at this level against a Premier League team you've got to take them.

"But overall, the way the team played defensively I thought we were excellent. I can't remember Burnley having a shot or my goalkeeper having a save to make.

"But we're not having any luck at the minute. We've got to keep bashing away and I'm sure it'll change."

He's just a walking bag of bacon and clichés. Penalties aren't a lottery, it's about scoring a goal from 12 yards out. They don't blindfold the players and turn them round ten times. You practice them until you get better at them.

And once again he's bemoaning our lack of luck. If you're relying on luck to win games then maybe you're doing something wrong.

• Like 5

‘Look,hey,I thought we were unlucky to lose to Southampton.I think this break will do us good.Look,hey,Lee is working flat out to bring in one or two loan players who cannot get a regular game at their clubs,but we’re only going to bring players in who can improve the decent,balanced squad we have here.Look,hey,if we keep our big players fit,we’ll be ok.Luck is against us at the moment and Covid has done us no favours’.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

He's just a walking bag of bacon and clichés. Penalties aren't a lottery, it's about scoring a goal from 12 yards out. They don't blindfold the players and turn them round ten times. You practice them until you get better at them.

And once again he's bemoaning our lack of luck. If you're relying on luck to win games then maybe you're doing something wrong.

Especially considering how much he’s benefited from obscene luck in the past two seasons

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Kitman said:

Who cares? The BBC didn’t even mention the match in their sport section as far as I can see….

Like me, they had clearly forgotten that there was a game on between Newcastle reserves and Burnley reserves and/or couldn't care less.

• Like 1

@Kitman  @RobinRobin

here you go, although quite why you'd want read it is a mystery! think the bbc had hid it away to spare the wider football community.

more interesting is to click on the comments section, second one down is from a leeds supporter, quite why he can see it but not 30,000 of our own is again a mystery, except a bigger one......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58239479

• Like 1

Ashley bought Willock on H.P. 

Steve Bruce...

"The budget wasn’t enough to buy Joe Willock but we managed to break all our transfer rules to buy him"

I believe we paid for it in instalments, which isn’t the [Mike Ashley NUFC] policy"

Bruce apparently implying he wouldn't have sold Armstrong or Ivan Toney unlike 'the previous manager'. :lol: So if Armstrong gets the winner tomorrow it's the mighty Rafa's fault, ok? How fucking desperate is this bloke? I wished I'd realised how good he is at nurturing talent as apart from the Longstaff's, Almiron and err, well, fucking everyone we wouldn't have big Jow up front if Bruce had've been here earlier and had young Arma knocking on the England door with Esteban Brucio working his unique coaching skills on him. He's still getting digs in at Benitez, man! :lol: Fucking desperate, this cunt. 

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 4

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United