Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Brewceys entire managerial career summed up in one sentence, relying on one or two players to do something special to snatch some points.  Over 20 years in management and still a fucking fraud.

• Like 6

Aye spot on, also shows how little he gives a flying fuck about the cup, there are other games but we are out that competition for yet another year. What a fucking cunt Bruce is. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Bruce apparently implying he wouldn't have sold Armstrong or Ivan Toney unlike 'the previous manager'. :lol: So if Armstrong gets the winner tomorrow it's the mighty Rafa's fault, ok? How fucking desperate is this bloke? I wished I'd realised how good he is at nurturing talent as apart from the Longstaff's, Almiron and err, well, fucking everyone we wouldn't have big Jow up front if Bruce had've been here earlier and had young Arma knocking on the England door with Esteban Brucio working his unique coaching skills on him. He's still getting digs in at Benitez, man! :lol: Fucking desperate, this cunt. 

bruce wouldn't recognise the truth if it walked up to him smacked him in the face with a shovel.

and by the looks of him, the truth has attempted it numerous times.

• Haha 9

Equally validly you could point out that he took over a club that was in a good, stable position and he’s now had two years to build on that. 

• Like 2

"The great thing about football is that somehow, despite a proven record of failure, I have a job." - Stephen Roger Bruce c. 2010

irritates the fuck out of me how many times he name drops 'the premier league' during interviews.

either on a bonus from masters and his mates or more likely some kind of pathetic and compulsive need to affirm where he's working.

grotesque cunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

:lol: Very apt seeing as we’re not a football club. Watching this Man City game is actually relaxing as they can pass the fucking ball, our games are like one of those compilations that are designed to be unsatisfying where people cut cakes wrong intentionally as it’s like the players are purposefully making passing difficult. 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Very apt seeing as we’re not a football club. Watching this Man City game is actually relaxing as they can pass the fucking ball, our games are like one of those compilations that are designed to be unsatisfying where people cut cakes wrong intentionally as it’s like the players are purposefully making passing difficult. 

Also helps to find one team of the three we need to be worse than us at the end of the season  :smile:

On 27/08/2021 at 17:48, thebrokendoll said:

@Kitman  @RobinRobin

here you go, although quite why you'd want read it is a mystery! think the bbc had hid it away to spare the wider football community.

more interesting is to click on the comments section, second one down is from a leeds supporter, quite why he can see it but not 30,000 of our own is again a mystery, except a bigger one......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58239479

Gee, thanks :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

While this window has took the piss, the wretched little prick went out of his way to heap praise on Ashley and assist the excuses for no further spending by saying they went above and beyond to get Willock and discussing all the hurdles to us getting anyone. 

While I still think we haven’t spent enough while Bruce has been at the club, the fact is he’s been backed the most out of any manager under Ashley iirc, we’ve broke and equaled the prior transfer record under him a number of times. I have to say I disagree with Caulkin that Bruce has been “undermined, shafted, and left to dangle” by Ashley, as I say he’s been backed to a level unseen under Ashley and any time he has been given shit, like this window, he has shoveled it into his fat gob handily, he’s completely complicit in the fucking abhorrent way the club is run. Similarly to Pardew he seeks to praise and defend Ashley when he could just choose not to, I’m not even saying come out and slate Ashley but Bruce doesn’t have to go out of his way to praise the bloke. He knew absolutely all of Ashley’s flaws, apparently Shearer even called him to tell him not to take the job and why he shouldn’t, but he was more than happy to sign up for a final undeserved job at a PL club and a nice pay check. Not one fucking iota of sympathy or anything from me to this chode of a man. Of course Ashley is, and until he leaves will always be, the main issue at Newcastle but it doesn’t excuse Bruce at all to me. 

He’s heading for failure this season, the squad under a decent coach would survive no problem tbh but Bruce needed more yet was more than happy to praise Ashley for a shite transfer window. He was handed the 5th best defence in the league, then given nearly £100m in transfers of attacking players yet we have regressed, I’m more than happy to pile all that at Bruce’s door, the bloke is a fucking loser and a failure. Again Ashley is the reason we have this stupid cunt as manager, we still haven’t spent enough, and we have an equally incompetent tosser running the club in Charnley, but I’m not giving Bruce a fucking inch. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Didn't seem to have a problem "letting the players and his staff" down at all the other clubs he fucked off from, did he Luke?  :dry:

edwards wouldn't unsterstand the concept of it getting dark on a nighttime.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Even Edwards probably realises his mate is an incompetent mercenary who has been riding his luck. The idea Bruce has been shafted and is staying on for noble reasons is just Edwards getting his excuses in early 

• Like 4

With players out of the club this window, I read the other day that its knocked 200k a week off the wage bill, about 9.6 million a year. Add that to the Armstrong sell on clause money about 6 million. Add that to the Premiership prize money of 126 million for finishing 13th. Added together its just over 140 million, minus 25 for Willock. Thats a tidy profit of over 115 million for Ashley. Its fucking sickening the neglect of failing to strengthen the team while making a massive profit again. 

17 hours ago, trooper said:

With players out of the club this window, I read the other day that its knocked 200k a week off the wage bill, about 9.6 million a year. Add that to the Armstrong sell on clause money about 6 million. Add that to the Premiership prize money of 126 million for finishing 13th. Added together its just over 140 million, minus 25 for Willock. Thats a tidy profit of over 115 million for Ashley. Its fucking sickening the neglect of failing to strengthen the team while making a massive profit again. 

He has to pay the wages out of that. £121mil ish. 

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United