Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

:lol: As if he thinks any fan is listening to Ryder, the negativity comes from having arguably the worst manager the club has had in my lifetime tbh. A bloke that absolutely does not deserve to manage a PL club, as he has failed everytime he’s had the chance and is failing now. 

I think this is one of Bruce’s worst traits (he has a fucking ton btw what an absolute cunt of a bloke he is :lol:), I’m fairly convinced he’s angling to get fired at this point between having a thinly veiled back and forth in the press with the club and then taking a trip to Portugal seemingly without telling his bosses, if you’re going to do that then don’t get wound up when the fastest dancer in the North East chips off at you for being a bit of a skiver. 

I really do find Bruce to be an utter fucking cunt. I genuinely don’t see him having any redeeming qualities, very easy to dislike. I don’t need the Knight Ryder to tell me that. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Shearer on MOTD

“I hate what my club is, or has become.

“It has been a long time now.

“It is a hollow and it is an empty football club.

“There is no hope or ambition and I’m pretty sick of it to be honest.

“It is copy – paste – repeat, every season.”

Gary Lineker:

“What could change it?”

Alan Shearer:

“Well they give players that have been at the football club new contracts because they can’t sell them on.

“Then they have the excuse they can’t bring other players into the football club because those players are being paid a salary.

“It is cheaper to keep them on the books rather than buying other players.

And the fans deserve better.

“Every manager has the same problems.

“As I say, it is copy – paste – repeat, every season.

• Like 2

In fairness do the pundits ever really call out a manager directly that much. It's more the print journalists that dissect managers in that way. Pundits tend to err on the side of saying that players need to take responsibility and all that waffle, even if it's quite clearly the manager. Obviously in some situations there's no denying it.  

Luke Edwards of The Telegraph via Twitter:

“Information from multiple sources at Newcastle United is Bruce will continue to be backed (not financially clearly) and is not under any threat short to medium term.

Charnley’s incapable of making a decision until the decision is effectively made for him. Don’t expect a sacking until at least after the January transfer window closes 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Alex said:

Charnley’s incapable of making a decision until the decision is effectively made for him. Don’t expect a sacking until at least after the January transfer window closes 

In all honesty I think Charnley will back Bruce right up until Ashley tells him to sack him. Then he will text Bruce the decision and turn his phone off.

• Haha 5

It took them 11 attempts to get a manager to agree to sign last time, I don’t think Charnley can be arsed with all that paper work.

Theyll back Bruce to an absolutely ridiculous degree, quite unique in the context of modern football simply because it’s the easiest thing to do. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

It took them 11 attempts to get a manager to agree to sign last time, I don’t think Charnley can be arsed with all that paper work.

Theyll back Bruce to an absolutely ridiculous degree, quite unique in the context of modern football simply because it’s the easiest thing to do. 

It's simply the case that progress isn't a target set for the manager. All he is expected to do is tread water and maintain our PL status. Anything more than that is an unnecessary bonus.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United