bobbyshinton

Bruce Manager of NUFC

42 minutes ago, strawb said:

Would prefer to go full basket case, maradona would be a laugh 

If we are paying compo we may as well go for Bielsa

58 minutes ago, Howay said:

Hopefully. I mean they have fuck all to lose now so may as well just be as awkward as possible. 

What a total fucking cunt Bruce is btw, everything that club did for him when he was having an awful time in his personal life, the boss he’s trying to get wouldn’t have been that empathetic. 

Are all these arseholes going to keep saying he still deserves our support? 

He'll be replacing Benitez who has never quit mid-contract. Looks like it's not just ability separating the two men.

• Like 1

He's going to be the worst paid prem manager, with no say on transfers. Then he's answerable to Charnley & will be hated by the fans. It makes for a smashing season & not even a balls been kicked.

He's placing a lot of faith in Ashley mind. If the SW chairman is stubborn on the £5mil, and Ashley won't budge, then Bruce has just quit his job for nowt :lol:

NUFC 360

BREAKING: #NUFC have paid Sheffield Wednesday £4m for Steve Bruce. Appointment will be announced imminently. 

it fries my fucking brain that the club i fell in love with as a 5 year old and has been such a huge part of my life can now be something that actually makes my flesh crawl.

12 years of one man's ownership has overseen one extreme of emotion to another.

i detest the fat cunt in a way that's really quite alarming.

as for steve bruce, he's shown his true colours plenty of times in the past. he obviously has the moral fibre of a dead slug. will fit right in with this bunch of utter cunts.

burn the fucking place down.

I can see Derby's points record being in danger this season. 

It's going to get very nasty, very quickly. 

Edited by NJS

Wednesday fan here. I'm sending a barrow full of cabbages for you lot to lob at the fat git( seems like the villa were right). Hope for your sake he doesn't take you down. 

Edited by mickyc
Misspelling
  • Like 1

£4m in compensation only for us to sack him in March while deep in the shit. You don't need to be Stevie to predict how this is going to go.

I just don't understand why they would pay to get Bruce when there's a few of equal standing they could get for nowt.

• Like 1

Ashley is fully aware we don't want Knuckle nose. 

£4m is an acceptable cost to gleefully foist him upon us.

Pound foolish and penny foolish as well. Let the best manager since Robson go for free having given him nothing to spend on players - pay 4m for Steve Bruce (and might as well earmark his severance pay now for when he's sacked in March) and fund his rebuilding of a depleted squad bereft of quality or leadership. 

This is 100% to spite us. There is no way even Mike Ashley thinks this is good business sense. It is purely to get one back at us for singing nasty songs and loving Rafa so much. 

• Like 2

As he hasn’t been announced the only thing left to cheer me up would be an unexpected takeover announcement with the new owners saying that he won’t get the job.

57 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Pound foolish and penny foolish as well. Let the best manager since Robson go for free having given him nothing to spend on players - pay 4m for Steve Bruce (and might as well earmark his severance pay now for when he's sacked in March) and fund his rebuilding of a depleted squad bereft of quality or leadership. 

This is 100% to spite us. There is no way even Mike Ashley thinks this is good business sense. It is purely to get one back at us for singing nasty songs and loving Rafa so much. 

He's definitely doing everything just to piss the fans off now.