bobbyshinton

Bruce Manager of NUFC

The only good thing about this is he's just like Pardew, easy to hate.  Snidey, manc cabbage faced cunt that he is.

11 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

The only good thing about this is he's just like Pardew, easy to hate.  Snidey, manc cabbage faced cunt that he is.

aye.

doesn't look particularly well as it is.

will be visibly ill by christmas i reckon.

fuck knows why he's been prepared to put himself through this shite, must be on a suicide mission.

18 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

A lightning rod for fan discontent, some cynics might say. 

• Thanks 1

Well this should knock a few more thousand off tickets sales now its official. 3 years for ffs I guess this means the takeover's off.

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Let's be honest.  There was never a takeover

Aye your right this confirms it though 

Just now, Sonatine said:

FFS man :lol: 

When you realise that Monty the Magpie was no.12 on the list it doesn't seem like such a bad appointment.

11 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Another day in the life of Luke Edwards ;)

:lol: The best part is when Hughton was appointed everyone was pleased. Him taking over at the start of the season was the result of no action and they never appointed him officially until late in the season. Luke won’t let that get in the way of his continuous attempts to annoy the fans though. 

Edited by Howay

You couldn't pay me to go to a game now, if i had a season ticket paid for i'd just chalk it up as a loss and not bother my hole, pretend it's a gym membership i  never use or something

Why on earth would you spend your own time on top of that to watch what we're about to be served up

If the fans money/time means little to Ashley, let them show off an empty stadium week in week out and see what sort of knock on effect the negative press has on his business then or less appearances on tv if that kicks in due to less interest , literally takes no effort not to go to a match.

But no doubt "we" will, and it'll be 40k+ most weeks and rinse and repeat previous shit seasons with no players, crap manager, and the usual trotted out lies coming up to windows/events.

Out of towner or not can guarantee the next time i'm over, i won't be anywhere near a match if we've the same owner.

Steve fucking Bruce, jesus fucking wept. Anyone still paying to watch us needs their heads checked. 

55 minutes ago, ewerk said:

When you realise that Monty the Magpie was no.10 on the list it doesn't seem like such a bad appointment.

FYP

• Haha 1

there remains outstanding legal issues to be resolved between the club and the staff and Newcastle United. The Club is currently considering its position and taking the appropriate legal advice.

2 minutes ago, Diego21 said:

there remains outstanding legal issues to be resolved between the club and the staff and Newcastle United. The Club is currently considering its position and taking the appropriate legal advice.

Kramer vs Kramer but the kid is a 58 year old booze Hound. 

• Haha 1

:lol: So this lot are willing to get sued for Steve Bruce but wouldn’t give Benitez some transfer funds to keep him? Staggering.