Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

:lol: 

I’d put Chopra above him in the listing now, Chopra did have a hand in brokering the biggest deal in Cypriot football history recently. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

i doff my hat to chopra.

he's very clearly managed to get hometoon brucey to publicly bite like the proverbial fish 2 games in to his reign.

as the defeats start piling up it's going to be glorious to watch brucey's rapid spiral in to certifiable lunacy.

you chose to dance with the devil, you fucking horrible, complicit cunt.

10 hours ago, The Mighty Hog said:

it is a canny read, but i reckon there's a couple of glaring omissions which should've been highlighted...

firstly, while the supporters in the ground haven't yet chanted for him to leave there was widespread hostility and dismay at his appointment in the first place. this was based purely on the justified belief that like maclaren he simply isn't up the job. no amount of spin about him being a geordie, hometown club, lifelong supporter should be allowed to mask that. he's a spent force, if indeed he ever one was one in the first place. the vast majority are well.aware of that, despite our wrongly, much herelded preference to prefering 'one of our own'

secondly, there's not one mention of the reason bruce is even here in the first place, the utter cunts who employed him, based on the complete lack of any ambition and the willingness to let go a man with vision to be replaced by a patsy who'd deflect criiticism.

it's going to spectacularly backfire.

Edited by thebrokendoll

45 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

it is a canny read, but i reckon there's a couple of glaring omissions which should've been highlighted...

firstly, while the supporters in the ground haven't yet chanted for him to leave there was widespread hostility and dismay at his sppoontment in the first place. this was based purely on the justified belief that like maclaren he simply isn't up the job. no amount of spin about him being a geordie, hometown club, lifelong supporter should be allowed to mask that. he's a spent force, if indeed he ever one was one in the first place. the vadt majority are well.aware of that, despite our wrongly, much herelded preference to prefering 'one of our own'

secondly, there's not one mention of the reason bruce is even here in the first place, the utter cunts who employed him, based on the complete lack of any ambition and the willingness to let go a man with vision to be replaced by a patsy who'd deflect criiticism.

it's going to spectacularly backfire.

You forgot to list the fact the club tried to tap him up and due to their continued stupidity and underhandedness had to pay compensation for a "head coach" that no other premier league club would consider.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sammynb said:

You forgot to list the fact the club tried to tap him up and due to their continued stupidity and underhandedness had to pay compensation for a "head coach" that no other premier league club would consider.

aye!

think i was trying to cover that with the 'utter cunts who employed him'

if we were to list all the examples of their unbeleivable stupudity (or vindictiveness) it'd take all day!

:(

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Fucked if I’m reading anything from that nazi shit rag.

That's the spirit Mr Gloves :razz:

Edited by trooper
  • Like 1

Jesus. For the first time in fuck knows how long I just looked at virgin central (newc online) 

They hate Bruce even more for pulling off a more than decent victory. 

Very little credit being given simply because Rafa fucked off for more ££. 

• Confused 1
  • Jaysus... 6

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Jesus. For the first time in fuck knows how long I just looked at virgin central (newc online) 

They hate Bruce even more for pulling off a more than decent victory. 

Very little credit being given simply because Rafa fucked off for more ££. 

"All we are sayin' 

Is give Bruce a chance"

16 minutes ago, Noelie said:

C'mon, seems to me I said that a while ago and got some grief for saying it.

I'm being sarcastic Noelie he's hopeless this one game wont change anything his appointment has disaster written all over it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, trooper said:

I'm being sarcastic Noelie he's hopeless this one game wont change anything his appointment has disaster written all over it.

in all likelihood you might be right. But would you not judge him over 10/12 games?

30 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

in all likelihood you might be right. But would you not judge him over 10/12 games?

no.

judged already and been sentenced as a cunt, despite yesterdays shock result.

only thing missing from his dignified post match press conference about chopra was the dedication to ashley for the result.

that's only a matter of time away though.

28 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

You can if you want but I think most of us know that he's completely out of his depth in this job. By the time he gets to Wolves at home (game 10) or Bournemouth at home (game 12) Ashley might well be lining up some other mug (Pardew) to take over from him.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United