Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

the brown nosing stuff Ryder publishes gets worse all the time. What’s the point of him doing Q&A?

I wouldn’t rule out him asking the questions himself though...

"Broon nose? There'll be fucking claret nose rund your mush if you don't pipe doon. Fucking capiche bonny lad?"

IMG_20190706_163850~2.jpg

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

More shit hot NUFC crack for his puntaz. Bruce gets another prestijeu, prestojuice, err, a belta award off the LMA, like.

He is free to have a bottle of Pellegrini to celebrate it.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I bet Wor Steve nearly dropped his crisps when they told him. 

'Well, em, am obviously, em, delighted. A hope, em, al mebbe get a bit more, em, credit just like Rafa did, that's for sure, but no, am obviously delighted with the award and the team's performance. A might not be everyone's cup of tea, that's for sure, but, em, al just enjoy these crisps, sorry, awards for now."

0_Leicester-City-v-Newcastle-United-Premier-League.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

More shit hot NUFC crack for his puntaz. Bruce gets another prestijeu, prestojuice, err, a belta award off the LMA, like.

Prestojuice :lol: 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Prestojuice :lol: 

"Mams! If you want to be impressed at Presto, get them Prestojuice! It's juice lovingly made at Presto with pride, passion and more E numbers than Einstein can handle!"

14041.jpg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Wha-wha, what the fuck is this, like? Fuck me! Do you really think my NUFC stuff is 'shit hot'? This is why ahm in this game, man, for the man on the street who wants his NUFC news on horseback. Pleased you like it, mate. There'll be more to come in tomorrow's Ronny Gill. Laters. :good:

• Haha 2

Save me from going to the archives and tell me how many points we had after 12 games last season with Senor Rafa Benitez in charge.

I know we have 15 points this season after 12 games with Mr. Steve Bruce in charge.:rolleyes:

Apples and pears

I'll give Bruce some credit though. The team has been reasonably solid at the back whilst creating much more than we did last season. No coincidence we've started winning games since ASM got fit though. Swap him for Atsu and we look a much worse team

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United