bobbyshinton

Bruce Manager of NUFC

Obviously not, because he is a tosser...

Of course he might deserve credit for what he achieves, but we will see.

But whatever he might achieve and credit he will deserve it won’t justify the actions from the club in the summer.

And it won’t change the fact that Bruce is a tosser.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Like 4

Whilst I agree with Isegrim and Wykiki’s overall take on Bruce, I think it’s a bit off for NUFC fans to call our own manager a tosser. :fuk:

Come on lads, we all know he’s a crisp-eating shitcunt. 

• Haha 2

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.

Just another snidey snake in the grass, the cabbage faced cunt.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

6 more wins. 3 or 4 draws and I reckon Bruce will have us safe. 

Will he get credit? What if he gets us to the heady heights of 10th/13th? 

you want to give stevie special man cuddles don't you?

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

You’d need a wetsuit and snorkel to survive the sweat. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

Not particularly. 

But if he keeps up it'll be s decent achievent. 

Imagine the meltdown of the those with there bracket firmly up Rafas rusty bullet-hole if he managed to grab a top 10 finish?!?

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Not particularly. 

Imagine the meltdown of the those with there bracket firmly up Rafas rusty bullet-hole if he managed to grab a top 10 finish?!?

This sums up our club now tbh. Staying up is an “achievement”. And staying up is about as good as Bruce will get (fwiw I believe we’ll get relegated by Bruce sooner or later).

If you bother to compare Bruce’s record with Benitez, you might see why some people were interested in Rafa’s “rusty bullet-hole”. Other than his good looks and tidy appearance ofc.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Not particularly. 

Who says Rafa wouldn’t have achieved it after being able to spend over 60m on players?

Those things aren’t really comparable. The only measure is what a manager gets out of the players at his disposal. And while Bruce got a good amount of points so far we have also seen some absolutely shocking performances.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sonatine said:

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.

Just another snidey snake in the grass, the cabbage faced cunt.

Yep, both absolute frauds 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kitman said:

This sums up our club now tbh. Staying up is an “achievement”. And staying up is about as good as Bruce will get (fwiw I believe we’ll get relegated by Bruce sooner or later).

If you bother to compare Bruce’s record with Benitez, you might see why some people were interested in Rafa’s “rusty bullet-hole”. Other than his good looks and tidy appearance ofc.

The irony is he got the club, the fans and the area more than the so-called Geordie manager ever will

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Not particularly. 

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....

you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the terminally stupid) appear to be using bruce's relatively reasonable and surprising points haul thus far as a stick to beat newcastle supporters who viewed benitez as a last bastion of hope in a whole world of depressingly unambitious and vindictive mike ashley induced shite.

and you're gloating about it.

bruce might well fluke a top ten finish, he's done it before (just) with the mackems. this however wouldn't make him a good manager as i'm sure our mates down the road would tell you. indeed you need look no further than our very own alan pardew's 5th place finish to see how it's feasible for the footballing planets to miraculously align and produce an anomaly.

bruce isn't an ashley masterstroke to guide us to football utopia.

bruce hasn't been, isn't, nor will he ever be, fit to lace benitez's laces both as a competent manager or indeed a man.

benitez represented hope and progression even under the strangling grip of a cunt like ashley.

bruce represents 17th place finishes and fawning platitudes to an utter peice of human scum. they're well suited to each other mikey and stevie, they're both morally bankrupt.

now...

if you've really needed the glaringly obvious pointed out to you, you're either 

1) thick as fucking pig shit.

2) on a really ill judged wind up.

i'll give you the benefit of doubt and plump for the latter.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The idea that Bruce is somehow an astute manager because he's completely bypassing the midfield so two quick lads can outpace slow full-backs is fucking ridiculous tbh. Let's see how they cope against two defences that aren't as geriatric as West Ham and Bournemouth's. Not to mention when the bizarre purple patch of our defenders scoring is over. People seem to forget that we were a Josh King tap-in away from a draw on Saturday as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....

you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the terminally stupid) appear to be using bruce's relatively reasonable and surprising points haul thus far as a stick to beat newcastle supporters who viewed benitez as a last bastion of hope in a whole world of depressingly unambitious and vindictive mike ashley induced shite.

bruce might well fluke a top ten finish, he's done it before (just) with the mackems. this however wouldn't make him a good manager as i'm sure our mates down the road would tell you. indeed you need look no further than our very own alan pardew's 5th place finish to see how it's feasible for the footballing planets to miraculously align and produce an anomaly.

bruce hasn't been, isn't, nor will he ever be, fit to lace benitez's laces both as a competent manager or indeed a man.

benitez represented hope and progression even under the strangling grip of a cunt like ashley.

bruce represents 17th place finishes and fawning platitudes to an utter peice of human scum. they're well suited to each other mikey and stevie, they're both morally bankrupt.

now...

Take a bow

12 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

now...

Tell me, is your shift-key broken? :huh:

• Haha 2