Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

41 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

I'm surprised that anyone who remotely followed us would be surprised at those results.  We've gone from playing dull football but with a well drilled defence and the prospect of improving when we could upgrade our attackers to playing much worse football with a bunch of players who have no respect for the manager, a sloppy defence and no idea how to attack other than through the moments of quality from individuals.

The only surprise is that we're not bottom of every category.

From where RB left us, to where we are now. Haven't seen a bigger decline since Souness took over from Robson (sorry Gemmil).

• Like 1

Yeah I'd say it was an even bigger regression.  If we do go down it's hard to believe we'll be in a position to come straight back up.  The combination of the decision not back RB and then replace him and continue to back cabbage heed is even worse than the decision to sign Joelinton.  Appointing Souness while staggeringly bad had some logic behind it.  Robson was seemingly getting shit on by the young players who he'd brought in and it looked like apointing a firmer hand was what was needed, even if that person should never have been Souness.  Replacing Rafa with this fucking idiot never looked like even a poorly concieved idea based on logic.  It only served to bring in someone who wouldn't fight to improve the club.  Even if RB's motivations may have been firstly based on himself, they were also for the long term good of the club.  Bruce while claiming to be one of us is motivated purely by money.

• Like 6

Yeah, I don't mind if Benitez was using us to land himself a better job, or fluff his ego, or fatten his bank balance; we were benefiting from it. Newcastle is reportedly Bruce's dream job because he's a fan, and it's ironic that we as Newcastle fans are derided for being deluded, when in reality the only Newcastle fan deluded about what we (he) can achieve is the fucking manager.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Bruce relegating us and getting a big pay-off to go is his revenge for rejecting him as a youngster.

#conspiracytheory #surelyheisntasshitasthis

#heronfoods. 

You missed one :lol:

• Haha 2

I’ve never bought into Bruce giving a fuck about Newcastle tbh. Which is totally fine btw, I genuinely don’t care if our manager is a boyhood fan. It’s just fucking annoying that it’s always brought up, he’s rejected the job multiple times in the past iirc and not exactly for lucrative or higher status postings, he religiously refers to Manchester United as “United”, has talked about “them” in reference to Newcastle in unflattering terms on numerous occasions. In short the fucking scrub is a fraud on multiple fronts and I’m just genuinely confused why he was ever appointed as he seemingly wasn’t even cheap. 

#cabbagepatchbitch #heronfoods

Edited by Howay
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, David Kelly said:

I'm surprised that anyone who remotely followed us would be surprised at those results.  We've gone from playing dull football but with a well drilled defence and the prospect of improving when we could upgrade our attackers to playing much worse football with a bunch of players who have no respect for the manager, a sloppy defence and no idea how to attack other than through the moments of quality from individuals.

The only surprise is that we're not bottom of every category.

When it comes to shit decisions from the shit owner it is only second to the clusterfuck of pissing off Keegan and backing the shit dwarf.

41 minutes ago, Howay said:

I’ve never bought into Bruce giving a fuck about Newcastle tbh. Which is totally fine btw, I genuinely don’t care if our manager is a boyhood fan. It’s just fucking annoying that it’s always brought up, he’s rejected the job multiple times in the past iirc and not exactly for lucrative or higher status postings, he religiously refers to Manchester United as “United”, has talked about “them” in reference to Newcastle in unflattering terms on numerous occasions. In short the fucking scrub is a fraud on multiple fronts and I’m just genuinely confused why he was ever appointed as he seemingly wasn’t even cheap. 

This is such a regularly repeating pattern with us that it baffles me that ashley has managed to be successful elsewhere in business. He wastes fortunes on shite, overpays on players when he does buy them, overpays on contracts that are far too long and leave deadwood hanging around picking up thousands a week, and now bruce.

For a club run on the cheap, we spend fucking loads.

• Like 2

On 31/03/2021 at 19:48, Howay said:

Spot on. He rejected it ages ago when it was a better job but he thought he was too good for us then. 

• Like 2

On 31/03/2021 at 22:06, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Think it’s fairly clear that the Bruce deal was borne out of spite to the fans with him assuming he’d be sold up and not have to deal with the fallout. Serves the fat cunt right tbh

I wonder if Joelinton was the same. Hope so 

6 hours ago, Alex said:

Spot on. He rejected it ages ago when it was a better job but he thought he was too good for us then. 

When his star was at his personal peak he undoubtedly had his long term eye on Man U as he probably thought Fergie might have called it a day sooner than he did and he was probably hopeful to be in a good place if it did and thought NUFC might be too risky for himself especially following Robson and being shown up.*

*Swap Robson for Rafa, now. :lol: 

• Like 1

Managing NUFC probably was his dream job,after realising he was never going to manage Man Utd.Accepting he wouldn’t have much money to spend and Useless Joe having to be in every match day squad were never going to be enough for him to knock the job back.Being paid a scandalous weekly wage of £57,000 is totally baffling.The fat cunt was in no position to demand such a wage yet he got it.

Useless Joe for £40m,Bruce appointed ,and appointed on £57,000 a week.Ffs !!!!

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United