Bruce Manager of NUFC

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just look at his little face.  

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think the vast majority realise he's a fucking pudding but I'm going to be honest, he's surprised me just how much shit he talks and at times he might as well have a shovel in his hand and shoving his weight on it the amount of digging he does on that hole of his. Never a month goes by in the season where he doesn't belittle the club even when he thinks he's doing it tactfully. Fucking dream manager for Ashley and his minion.

if he put his full weight on it he'd end up midway between the earth's core and adelaide.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Looked a bit ill on the touchline yesterday but that’s probably a direct consequence of him caning the pints and the curries during the Euros so I’ll reserve judgment until I see him in HD

steve bruce is a stand out reason for watching television in normal resolution.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

steve bruce checking he's got some bollocks, on account he's never seen the fuckers for 30 years....

E6ozgmrXMAA7JsS.jpeg.jpg

Never mind the bollocks, why’s he got a seeping minge on his left leg? 

27 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Never mind the bollocks, why’s he got a seeping minge on his left leg? 

hang your head in shame Fist, the world's greatest debut album and bruce's scrotum should never be referenced in the same sentence!

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

steve bruce checking he's got some bollocks, on account he's never seen the fuckers for 30 years....

E6ozgmrXMAA7JsS.jpeg.jpg

Checking to see if he’d spilt any Chesse n Onion down there when he was on the bog earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Hang on......Chris Knight wrote this? Is this this some kind of nom de plume for the main man or has the real  knight got a young challenger on his patch with the audacity of calling himself Knight? Hard to tell as the story is that fucking desperate. :lol:

• Haha 2