Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

according to that list, our top three best paid players are also three of the players you would be happy for the club to move on. how the fuck is krafth our third highest earner ffs? :lol: 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, trooper said:

So Ashley's paying out more in wages than he's taking in. I doubt that very much 

Sponsorship, season tickets, shirt sales, match day revenue .... We take in more money than our TV payments. Our wages also go on coaching staff, ground staff, academy staff/players etc

Im not defending Ashley, but the suggestion he pockets £120mil of club money each season is mental 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

So Ashley's paying out more in wages than he's taking in. I doubt that very much 

Income was £152m and wages were £121m. Income was down from the previous year due to free loading bastards like KD.

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

sassy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

is that a young liza minnelli?

I do wonder at times about the folk who go to sjp, be they the ones who pay ashley or the ones who are happy enough to be a backdrop for his grotesque advertising hoardings as to just what it would take for them to throw in the towel?

was keegan for me, fucking idolised (not in a sexy way) the bloke both as a player and a manager, as well as a principled man. been lucky enough to speak to him at length on several occasions including when he unveiled the memorial for the stanley pit disaster. the absolute dictionary perfect description of 'antithesis' to bruce. ashley treated him like scum.

I know you're not a stupid person so you don't need me to list ashley's 14 year old and continuing contempt for the club, city and people of newcastle.

me, I'm utterly convinced that if ashley dug up their dead mother and fucked her in the center circle just before kick off we'd have lunatics amongst our support stating 'well ashley's still not gonna stop me going to the match' as if it was a badge of honour.

bizarre really.

Edited by thebrokendoll

Some people have no issue hating Ashley and, at the same time, enjoy going to the match with their mates. 

Getting angry that people don't feel the same way as you do about something is a futile exercise. Equally as true to politics and religion as it is to football 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Some people have no issue hating Ashley and, at the same time, enjoy going to the match with their mates. 

Getting angry that people don't feel the same way as you do about something is a futile exercise. Equally as true to politics and religion as it is to football 

I'm not angry, more incredulous.

I hated thatcher's government with a passion, would've been a bit stupid really then to have funded it by drinking in the local conservative club, don't you think?

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United