Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: I mean, he was asked the question. What was he supposed to say?

I obviously don’t expect a player to start slagging the manager. But you can be polite without spouting shite.

If the players really think they are playing a good pressing game and are confident of winning every game then I do find it a tad bit unrealistic.

There's very little point in listening to anything a player has to say about his current manager, they realise that anything even remotely critical is going to be seen as an attack so most of it is just generic bollocks you could attribute to any player about any manager.

• Like 1

It might not be the case but Lascelles has always come across as slightly thick to me. He's merely protecting his own.

46 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It must be at least a couple of weeks since Luke has done one of these:

That is embarrassing, it's hard to tell if he's just a wind up merchant or a really bad journalist.

Maybe both ?

I was sent a link to that earlier but refuse to give him any more clicks. That twitter photo where Edwards thinks he looks cool is hilarious btw. Presumably “what matters most is.,.” Arselicking his pal for decent quotes and scoops. He can kiss goodbye to that now 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United