Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Last night Jenas said Brucey has already done better than Rafa,which I don’t believe is the case so be warned,Jenas is waiting to officially inform all the BT,SKY and BBC viewers asap if Brucey does do a better job.Fuck me,it means more to his pals in the media than anything else it seems.

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I think the shining light in this patter from pundits is that most people completely ignore them and get some scran/have a shite when they’re speaking anyway.

Sometimes at the same time

There might be an undercurrent of jingoism about this ‘Bruce is better than Benitez’ patter. It’s been a constant theme with pundits that you should give British managers preference, especially with the England job. Worked well with Allardyce.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kitman said:

There might be an undercurrent of jingoism about this ‘Bruce is better than Benitez’ patter. It’s been a constant theme with pundits that you should give British managers preference, especially with the England job. Worked well with Allardyce.

I’ve never quite understood this stance- the overwhelming evidence shows that English managers are shite. 
Obviously there are exceptions, but I think I’m right in saying the last English gaffer to win the title was Howard Wilkinson :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve never quite understood this stance- the overwhelming evidence shows that English managers are shite. 
Obviously there are exceptions, but I think I’m right in saying the last English gaffer to win the title was Howard Wilkinson :lol:

No English manager has won the Premier League, Howard Wilkinson won it before the change. Before him it was Howard Kendell.

Any decent English managers around called Howard ? 

1 hour ago, Kitman said:

Sam Allardyce had a 100% win record for England.

2 hours ago, Kitman said:

Can you imagine if we’d brought in a 59 year old Italian manger who’d spent most of his entire career bouncing between the bottom half of Serie A and Serie B? He’d be laughed out of the place already.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Exactly. Maybe English footballers don’t generally have enough grey matter to make top managers. Although generally I don’t like to generalise.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

PeskyAnotherHippopotamus-max-1mb.gif
“Yiz playin pool n yiz snookad, can yiz play the jump shot? ( hitting cue baal awwa anuntha baal te hit ya cullad baal)?

Yes ah nah?”

Itz fkin reet man. Felly roolz. Nowt wrang wif it. Bunch a borin pussies rekin yiz nirralood ti dee it.

• Andrew changed the title to Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United