Jump to content

Bruce Manager of NUFC


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

You can celebrate winners all you want mush, I’m sure a lot of the people on here who dislike Bruce did too.   The problem with swallowing what is being served up is it’s indicative of the r

Posted Images

That’s like chasing a bouncy ball down the A1 and saying you “could” be in danger.

We’ll go down after sacking Bruce in November & selling players we “just couldn’t hold onto” in January.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

24 minutes ago, Tom said:

That’s like chasing a bouncy ball down the A1 and saying you “could” be in danger.

We’ll go down after sacking Bruce in November & selling players we “just couldn’t hold onto” in January.

Can't compete with the likes of Crystal Palace and Brentford.

Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: I saw on Twitter a bloke had bet that Lingard wouldn’t score or get an assist for the whole PL season, the bloke would have won almost £700 from a tenner but then Lingard scored in the 98th minute of the last game. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: I saw on Twitter a bloke had bet that Lingard wouldn’t score or get an assist for the whole PL season, the bloke would have won almost £700 from a tenner but then Lingard scored in the 98th minute of the last game. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Paddy Power paid out on the bet but the lad donated the winnings to BLM

They've agreed to pay out to anyone one else who also had that bet, doubt it will be many but still fair play.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
Quote

"During the penultimate run in Slovakia before leaving for preparation for England when I was fulfilling the set individual plan, I injured my ankle. I felt a sting or a half-rupture, respectively.

 

"I immediately informed the coaches in Newcastle. After arriving in England, I still trained, despite the pain, but after three days I had to stop.

 

 

 

"Get back here and run it off lad" *opens pringles*

  • Jaysus... 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poor cunt having to deal with sensational headlines that other teams who get embarrassed 3-0 at home to Brighton don't have to. #prayforBruce

 

Fucking mealy mouthed arsehole, man. :lol: said the other day that comparing his patter, mannerisms, dynamism etc with Kevin Keegan was like comparing the force of a whirlwind with the force of a rather constrained, silent fart.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn’t mind smugly lapping up the headlines when we best shite like West Ham though. Not to mention that the expectations are lowered here to the extent that he’s under less pressure than most managers in the division 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Poor cunt having to deal with sensational headlines that other teams who get embarrassed 3-0 at home to Brighton don't have to. #prayforBruce

 

Fucking mealy mouthed arsehole, man. :lol: said the other day that comparing his patter, mannerisms, dynamism etc with Kevin Keegan was like comparing the force of a whirlwind with the force of a rather constrained, silent fart.

:lol:
He’s the personification of a runny shart- can’t take the pressure, ends up with shit everywhere, funny as fuck when it’s not happening to you. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Howay said:

He really is a complete bellend. So far up his own arse his Adam’s Apple is his nose the snidey cunt. 

:lol: Spot on description. He’s so arrogant it’s untrue. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...